Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Healing Mage Support (Raids/War)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Not_A_Neko, Aug 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not_A_Neko

Not_A_Neko Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey there,

I recently hit level 105 and soon level 106 but I have absolutely no idea what to work towards as a mage to support my friends in raids and maybe one day wars. What's a good healing set for mages, maybe it would be nice to have one < 1Stx build and one endgame infinite money build so I have something I can use right now and something I can work towards later.

Love you all for the help,
    Emily / Not_A_Neko

2. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got sidetracked and started overhauling my saved war builds (for copy-and-pasting) before I even realised the 2 mage build requests on the forums I was preparing for were you - the same person.

Here's the basic example build I came up with for WFA tank healer King of Hearts (KOH):
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/#4_07R0L30kT0n60K20A50tz0UB0Nz00001f1V0y1g00001000CO
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CancerÖˇ
    > Hetusol
    > Second Wind
    > Statue
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Rune of Safe Passage
    > Double Vision
    > Renda Langit
    > King of Hearts [f6f6]

I'll try to be concise with these notes...

- Cancer is the optimal helmet unless you want to use Gale's Sight (to reduce tp cost for dodging aura/spell cycling)
    - Hetusol is used for its mr, defense skill points, and high health. Other options are Leo (no mr) and Soulflare (Hive Fire token)
    - Second Wind might be less accessible for some so Eden-Blessed Guards (ebg) from Qira Hive are the next best
    - Statue is pretty much a staple
    - Moon Pool Circlet (mpc) for mr
    - Rune of Safe Passage (rosp) is for health and can be replaced with almost anything
    - Double Vision isn't necessary as mage can teleport into the air to dodge auras so you could use any high health bracelet as there aren't any good mana regen options
    - Renda Langit reduces teleport and ice snake but isn't necessary (same as above)
    - KoH can be powdered with Courage or Curse in order to boost the DPS of allies, however is not necessary either

There isn't a huge difference between King of Hearts and Lament/Monster although the mythics are able to deal some damage at the same time, which I'll post on your other thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.