Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

LXA Scavenger Hunt (Coming very soon)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by AlphaCloud, Aug 9, 2021.

?

Excited for the hunt?

1. Yes, but actually no..

12.5%
  2. Yes, but actually.. yes?

87.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaCloud

AlphaCloud Wawa VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi all,
    a couple of us folks in Lux Nova have been creating scavenger hunts for our guild over the past year or so. We've just about run out of locations to include, and we've recently concluded our 4th guild scavenger hunt. At this point, we have no intentions of creating a 5th hunt, although there is still a possibility. Instead, we've opted to take our favorite spots from all of our hunts and put them into one mega mashup of a scavenger hunt. We'll be releasing this to the entire Wynncraft community. As of right now, just about everything is prepared, we just need to finalize a couple of things. We pride ourselves on the supreme difficulty of these hunts though, so it is not for the faint of heart. We also like to reward whoever can actually complete such a task. Our prize pools usually consist of several stacks of liquid emerald, but as this is a wider release we would like to increase the prize pool as much as possible. If you would like to contribute, 100% of your contribution will go to the prize pool. If you have any questions about the hunt, feel free to msg therealgman#9157 or AlphaCloud#2054 on discord. Stay tuned for more, and I'll link the hunt to this post when we release it.

https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/lxa-scavenger-hunt.294681/

Hunt

I made this thread in the wrong sections of the forum, all updates will go onto the above thread that I reposted. I am very good at forums. I am very good at forums. I don't think I am very good at forums.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  2. Enderclaw

Enderclaw Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Pog time to see everyone experience ptsd

Icey_Diamond likes this.
  3. Razyrwynd

Razyrwynd video games CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    now this is epic

Icey_Diamond likes this.