Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event [Ended] Class Build Challenge (64 LE Prize Pool) - Builds with Armour Restrictions

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by underlein, Jul 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sivrel

Sivrel The Unremembered

• Build playstyle/use: A build dedicated to and entirely to the aim of "not dying". I see you're thinking a naked player must be squishy?
    • Special items: Guardian, Crafted helmet, Crafted accessories
    • Build link: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_-1...9m91-18n8n8n8n8n9c9c910OP0Qb0000002C2C1g00000
    • Any other interesting info about the build: Add def/agi tomes to further boost survivability. Please bring a fellow dps build player if necessary.

2. iamcool1234

iamcool1234 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Build playstyle/use : standing there looking naked and still having more ehp than 90% of other people
    Special items: Guardian, Crafted helmet, Crafted rings
    Build Link : https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_-1...n8n8n9m910OL0Sw0Qb0000-k231a1g1006CO0001006CO
    Any other interesting info about the build: will not do damage, however, let's be honest, you never did any significant damage with guardian anyways. This build is also technically better than the one above me because it's not as crafted and agil dependent.

3. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    why is everyone just ehp stacking what happened to cool and original usecases

Crystqllized and cmosier like this.
  4. iamcool1234

iamcool1234 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    tanking naked is cool

5. fireblaze505

fireblaze505 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    this is my build and the details/comments:
    - Play style: This build was meant to deal as much damage as possible on mage while staying alive as much as possible. I based it off of my current play style which is the morph set with the nothing, although I am not very proud of admitting it. the play style is spell spam meteor-heal-meteor-heal. with the mana regen it has, infinite mage fly might be possible.

- Special items: everything is crafted: ( helmet: CR-18w8G627TAYAY9g91 | Ring 1&2: CR-19X9k9X9k9f9x9m91 | Bracelet: CR-19C9cAb5dAb5d9c91 | Necklace: CR-19C9cAb5dAb5d9n91 ) This build doesn't require tomes.(more information later on)

- build link:
    can't post link
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CR-18w8G627TAYAY9g91
    > No Chestplate
    > No Leggings
    > No Boots
    > CR-19X9k9X9k9f9x9m91
    > CR-19X9k9X9k9f9x9m91
    > CR-19C9cAb5dAb5d9c91
    > CR-19C9cAb5dAb5d9n91
    > The Nothing []

- notes:
    - I also created a ring with the same recipe as the necklace and bracelet, but using it would cause you to lose out on loads of skill points, and makes the build worse overall.
    - Tomes can help gain more skill points, for example: 2 cosmic tomes of weapon mastery can give you 8 more skill points, which can increase meteor damage by ~400, or EHP by ~3K
    - Put any powders you like, but I would recommend Water powders, because you will be constantly using spells, and when you use a bit too much mana, you will have a bit more damage.

6. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  7. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0Vb2SH2SI2SJ0TQ0K00Jg0A10QP0P1G0f1B091g10009I00011Z69I
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Nighthawk
    > No Chestplate
    > No Leggings
    > No Boots
    > Draoi Fair
    > Intensity
    > Clockwork
    > Pulse Starter
    > Az [w6w6f6f6f6]

-Special Items: Az, Intensity(Master Hive)

Basically I just wanted to get a cool build with Nighthawk, and Az fit perfectly into the build style, and with Draoi Fair you get 1 cost storms for 13.4k damage, which Curse can bring up to 25k

8. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Build playstyle/use: Stand there while taking absurd amounts of damage and try to remember why you made this build with only a helmet
    Special items: None
    Build link https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_07R2SH2SI2SJ0OQ0OQ0OL0840Xf0e000A2a1B1g00000
    Any other interesting info about the build: This was originally gonna use Cata so that I could do damage but I decided SCREW IT this works... ish...

9. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  10. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
  11. underlein

underlein Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I read this first and got excited for the Pandemonium + Rewind build I expected to see at some point, but it's still not the time for it :)
    (still a great entry, thanks!)

12. underlein

Minecraft:
    Ending in a day and a bit, bumping this one last time :)

13. Ava Cart

Ava Cart If you don't like Ava you die CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Playstyle: Heavy Melee
    Special Items: Crafted Helmet, Alkatraz, 1 3 STR Guild Tome, 2 DEX Weapon Mastery Tomes
    Build: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_-18v73737373739g912SH2SI2SJ0OG0OG0OC0OE0QJ2b1R-n-n-n1g1000360000
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CR-18v73737373739g91
    > No Chestplate
    > No Leggings
    > No Boots
    > Diamond Fiber Ring
    > Diamond Fiber Ring
    > Diamond Fiber Bracelet
    > Diamond Fiber Necklace
    > Alkatraz []
    Interesting info: I tried using Rikter instead because of the quake special bit upon further investigation I've realised that the damage Alka offers is way higher and that it's not worth using a Rikter

14. underlein

Minecraft:
    Trying to rank these is harder than expected, but I'll have the results soon™

Qzphs and Skylaar like this.
  15. underlein

Minecraft:
    Alright, took a while but the results are in!
    I really struggled ranking these, mostly because there were so many different playstyles in here.

Since I couldn't break this down to 3 winners I decided to have my top 5 instead, with two 1st and two 2nd places. Goodbye emeralds :)

1st places - @Crayfeesh and @mrcraftyketchup - 32 LE each
    2nd places - @EpsilonDown and @Ingo - 20 LE each
    3rd place - @creature - 12 LE

For the winners, dm me on here or on discord (underlein#0001) and let me know when you can pick up your emeralds :)
    Thanks everyone for participating!

Crystqllized likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.