Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Star Voyager

Star Voyager Assassin VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name: > uwustar

Highest level class, including level: > assassin, 102

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > ~6 hours/day mon-sat (don’t play sunday), considerably lower once school starts at the end of august

Time zone: > cst/cdt

What made you want to join us? > decided to look into it after seeing a shout and this seems like the most fun warring guild to be in (plus turtle banner!)

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > nope

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > made it to lv102 in less than 3 weeks of starting, soloed qira and orange wybel in lv75 gear, and beat the eye in champion (I have better stuff now lol) plus I’ll do my best to help out wherever possible

What's your opinion on guild wars? > they seem really fun to participate in, hoping to have a chance to put effort into them sometime

Choose at least one of these preferences, that you'd do while in the guild > warring

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > wars and a chill community to play with

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > advancing would be cool but I’d also be fine staying low-ranked

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > nope

2. Hunyady Csongor

Hunyady Csongor Bottka

In game name: > Bottka

Highest level class, including level: > Assassin, 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 3-4 hours. 3-5 days out of the week

Time zone: > CEST

What made you want to join us? > Been looking for a good, high level guild to join

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Emorians, I had some important stuff irl, so i became inactive (don't worry it won't happen again), I am also currently in my own guild, but I only made it because i was curios so I can leave anytime

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Well, I am a 105 Assassin, I have 104 tailoring, I have multiple mythics, and idk

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I live for the thrill of battle

Choose at least one of these preferences, that you'd do while in the guild: Wars

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > A group to do Raids, Wars, LI, plus I have no experience with the 1.20 guild system, so i am also interested in that

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > If i am honest, I wouldn't mind, but I would be perfectly content with staying as a recruit since, I may not be able to spend the required amount of time, especially in school time.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Did you know that, due to loss of habitat there are only around 60000 orangutans left in the wild?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  3. bob10234

bob10234 wabaldedablede HERO

Minecraft:
    Application Format: In game name: > bob10234

Highest level class, including level: > Warrior lvl 105
    Discord: Jamino#6512
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I have over 500 hours in-game and typically play every week.

Time zone: > PST

What made you want to join us? > As a sailor I feel duty-bound to protect our oceans.. or war over them. same difference really.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > My previous guild was formed during the 1.20 update but has since become inactive.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am an eight-year veteran of the game, I joined a few months after the launch and have been hooked since. Although I reached level 105 a while ago I haven't explored a lot of the end game content like warring, and loot running. I've never been in a huge guild so I'm interested to experience the endgame of Wynncraft.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I've never participated but I'm eager to protect our oceans.

Choose at least one of these preferences, that you'd do while in the guild:
    1: Wars (reclaim+ffa's)

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I'm mostly interested in joining a large guild so I can learn how to war, but I've also been leveling up some classes, and having groups to do dungeons and raids would be helpful.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > In my current guild I rose to the rank of captain and led guild events like hide and seek, I might be interested in doing this again however with a guild so large organizing events becomes a lot more complicated.

4. kinghoomhoom

kinghoomhoom Seeker of Walk Speed

In game name: Varianth

Highest level class, including level: Archer, Warrior, Shaman, Assassin 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? Weekdays up to 2 hours, weekends up to 6

Time zone: EST

What made you want to join us? WildnYT told me you guys were cool, and I'd like to get back into the guild meta due to the guild update.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? Kingdom of Foxes, Titans Valor. Left as I didn't have enough time on my hands.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am experienced in most playstyles. With a wide variety of current builds, such as a guardian warrior or a divzer archer, I can support guildmates in raiding/guild wars if needed.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have tried guild wars by myself, and they seem fun! In a coordinated group I feel it would be much better!

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I'm just looking to have a good time, and to try some actual guild wars.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I would like to stay a recruit, as I do not have enough hours to allocate to become a viable leader.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) Feel free to message me over discord! @Varianth#6234

5. Pffa

Pffa I like my hat HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump <o/ :>

Dream likes this.
  6. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumping tha fishies

7. crturt1e

crturt1e Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: >
    crturtle
    Highest level class, including level: >
    Level 91 mage
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? >
    Right now probably 6+ hours per day but that is likely to change
    Time zone: >
    GMT
    What made you want to join us? >
    Turtle banner
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? >
    No
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on >
    I like turtles
    What's your opinion on guild wars? >
    We need to spread turtle banner
    Wars (reclaim+ffa's)
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) >
    Turtle banner
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) I would be fine as just a recruit
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >
    Turtles are pog

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  8. DeepLilac

DeepLilac Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Deeplilac

Highest level class, including level: >Shaman 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 4-6 hours 5 days a week

Time zone: >UTC/GMT+3

What made you want to join us? > Because it has a turtle

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > No

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Because I want to join the guild and try something new and I LOVE THE TURTLES !

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I've never joined a guild before; so I don't know :)

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) >Everything could TAq offer.

2: Contribute XP and donate emeralds.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >I'm looking forward to every opportunity to inflict a positive impact to the guild regardless being a recruit or a Chief.

9. discordlol123

discordlol123 Travelled Adventurer

IGN: IplayMycraft

Highest class: mage 90

How active: about 3 hours a day

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

What made me want to join: I like turtles and I just want to know what a guild is like to be in.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left: no

Why do you think we should accept you: because more members = better guild and more xp

What's your opinion on guild wars: Im not very experienced with them but from what i've seen they are cool and i can participate in them.

What would you like to get out of TAq: other people to play with and to have an experience with a guild.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) : sure

10. Walter_Whales

Walter_Whales Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: Walter_Whales

Highest level class, including level: Mage level 98

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? about 6-7 hours a day

Time zone: GMT+1

What made you want to join us? vibe,chill,meet friends, enjoy the game

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > no prev guild affiliations

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Meet friends, 1 more guild member to earn guild xp, will participate in wars

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Competitive games and guilds make the game fun ig

11. XiJinping

XiJinping Well-Known Adventurer

In game name: > RealXiJinping

Highest level class, including level: > mage lvl 84

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I can probably play over 10 hours a week. I tend to play more when I have people to play with, so I'm sure activity won't be a problem if I get involved with the community and discord.

Time zone: > MDT

What made you want to join us? > I found this guild through a spreadsheet and it seemed good for me. I'm interested in warring, but also want people to play with in non guild-related stuff. The sky islands are also some of my favorite spots in wynncraft, so I imagine I'd enjoy warring around there.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I have no previous guild affiliations.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm not the highest level or most knowledgeable or skilled in this game. I'll contribute to the guild through participation and through helping organize or lead events or smaller plans.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I don't have much of an opinion on guild wars, but I'd be willing and happy to participate in them.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I don't have a whole lot in terms of materials, currency, or xp to contribute. I think I'd be a liked member of the community who helps where they can. Actions within the guild that help people come together and have fun would probably be where I earn my keep.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I mainly just want a community to interact with and a number of people to somewhat consistently play with. I'd also like help with stuff in wynn outside of guild activities.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'm happy either way. While in life I tend to be a bit of a leader, I also enjoy just hanging back and having fun playing the game, rather that worrying too much about extra responsibilities in the community.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I don't really love hanging out with or talking to kids, so if this guild is mostly made up on particularly young people, you should probably ignore my application. Mature teens and adults are the crowd I've previously enjoyed playing games with, and I expect that's what I'd like in a guild.

12. cut_of_death1

cut_of_death1 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: cut_of_death1

Highest level class, including level: assassin lvl 98

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? 2-4 hours a day

Time zone: cst

What made you want to join us? i was just browsing the map and i saw the guild so i looked you up and you seem like a fun guild to be apart of

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? i was apart of a small 5 person guild for a few days but i left because it was inactive and a very low level

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on: i can contribute atleast 15-20 hours a week to grinding and leveling up the guild and helping in guild wars

What's your opinion on guild wars? they seem fun

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? hours of time and possibly bombs

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) help with learning the game better and how to progress more efficiently

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) i would love to be able to climb the ranks

13. nate5077n

nate5077n Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > NotaNateName
    Highest level class, including level: > Shaman, 102
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > atleast 4 hours a day or more
    Time zone: > Mountain time, Arizona
    What made you want to join us? > Leader seemed like a nice person and i've been looking for a guild for a bit
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I have not, game almost solo from the start
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I've got the best maid dress the world has seen
    What's your opinion on guild wars? > The sound fun and exciting to do
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Coins, exp, raiding, items to newer players, leveling for other classes
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > a fun community to be a part of and help, as well as more higher endgame understanding
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > sure do if i were to join!
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Discord is: Nate5077p#2431

14. RedGrqpe

RedGrqpe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Highest level class, including level: > Shaman, mage and warrior are all level 105, archer will also be 105 soon.

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I play a few hours a day most days of the week

Time zone: > PST

What made you want to join us? > Saw a shout that said you guys would give me balls. I have also been looking for a guild for a while and saw your guild on the map.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I used to be in Avicia but got burnt out of Wynncraft and stopped player for a while.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I have a few mythic builds and have almost 21k chests looted on my mage.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have never done them but wanted to try them which is part of the reason I have been looking for a guild.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I will help warring and I can help people with dungeons or legendary island. I can also give general tips for the game because I am fairly experienced.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I would love to get war experience and meet some new people.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > In Avicia I never really got promoted because I did not war but I would like to try to

My discord is RedGrqpe#7780 feel free to message me if you need anything.

15. SoMuchSwag495

SoMuchSwag495 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: SoMuchSwag495
    Discord: Toasted Peanuts#8017
    Highest level class, including level: Archer, lvl 92
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild: about one hour per day
    Time zone: Central Standard Time
    What made you want to join us: I am looking forward to joining a more active community and having fellow members to grind with
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left: None
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on: I'd love to continue playing this game with the help of a community. I believe I am a good fit because I am looking to learn more about joining an active guild and contributing through collaborative events and warring.
    What's your opinion on guild wars? I don't know much about them but would be willing to participate if given the opportunity.
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq: participating in community events, helping out in wars, and assisting new players
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills): I hope to learn more about the collaborative side of Wynncraft as well, including warring, farming, dungeons, etc.
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?): Yes
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional): N/A

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  16. UseCodeKryoz

UseCodeKryoz Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Ashenslive
    Discord: Ashens#0383
    Highest level class: combat 106 mage
    How active can you be weekly? I play whenever I dont have work (i work ~4 days a week and i do play before/after shifts)
    Timzone: EST gang.
    Why do you want to join TAq in particular: to indulge in video games with other video gamers :)
    Previous guilds: Mage legacy
    What would you like to do in TAq: Socialize, occasionally war when needed, grind xp B)
    Are you into Warring (yes/no): not heavily focused into wars but I do em from time to time

17. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: dragon_meef
    Discord: dragon_meef#6253
    Highest level class: 105 but i have 4 at that level
    How active can you be weekly? 6 hours a week im studying and working rn so its kinda uneven
    Timezone: uk
    Why do you want to join TAq in particular: its a cool guild and want to join a good one and i enjoy doing wars when its needed
    Previous guilds: bris
    What would you like to do in TAq: make freinds
    Anything else: dont use forums very often mostly discord
    i also like warring

18. ChiMasterBing

ChiMasterBing Travelled Adventurer

IGN: ChiMasterBing
    Discord: ChiMasterBing#0741
    Highest level class: 103 Shaman
    Time zone: > EST
    How active can you be weekly? At least like 8 hours a week.
    Why do you want to join TAq in particular: When I just joined wynncraft I was in Selchar, and I saw that the Aquarium had that territory, and I thought that that was such a cool name have the ocean islands. From then on I have always wanted to join. Also, I want to join a guild :D
    What's your opinion on guild wars? I don't know much, but they seem cool and I'm willing to participate
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq: helping out with xp, wars, and helping out other members
    Previous guilds: N/A
    What would you like to do in TAq: Wars, Raids, Dungeons, Socialize
    Anything else: I mainly use discord.

19. DatMoonGamer

DatMoonGamer Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In game name: DatMoonGamer
    Highest level class, including level: 105 assassin
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? 14-35 hours a week (varies wildly)
    Time zone: EST
    What made you want to join us? TAq has territory in areas I frequent, also it's a good guild
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Imp is dead lmao
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I was once a skyblock sweat and I can be your wynncraft guild sweat
    What's your opinion on guild wars? > haven't been in one but from my experience in EVE Online, territory is a fun mechanic
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > helping out with wars, helping other members, doing events
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > a fun experience and a nice, active community
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I don't know yet, my current goals are to chill

20. Mamogo

Mamogo Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: >Mamogo

Highest level class, including level: > Shaman, 103

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > more than 3hrs per day, and maybe full day
    Time zone: > GMT+8

What made you want to join us? > Interested about the guild and the friendly community also lookin for player that known Wynncraft more.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > None

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on >I love doing things efficiently always lookin for faster of easier way to gain profit.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > not quite familiar with guild war but would love to take part in.

3: Do events, improve the guild and its systems as a whole. > All
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > everything about game mechanic such as guild system, guild war, raid, armor.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > would love to, if dont mind my slow typing

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) Discord always online, and just join to Wynncraft for 2weeks