Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I believe you were still in a guild when we first tried to invite you, try again when you get on next.

2. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: saeeas
    Country/Timezone: UK (BST)
    Discord: Sir_Doomed#3967
    How did you find ESI?: I found it in the forums while trying to find a guild
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I can participate in wars and contribute emeralds or xp, and can help lower level members of the community.
    What is your highest combat level class?: Level 103 Mage
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I generally play about 6-8 hours a week
    What do you enjoy on Wynncraft: I enjoy the quest system, and the fun and unique combat
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I enjoy reading and playing video games

3. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

4. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

5. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Larcade out here ruling the forums what a queen :flushed:

Sophie1 likes this.
  6. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump!

7. ItsEddiot

ItsEddiot Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name: ItsEddiot
    Country & Timezone: Canada, PST
    Discord: ItsEddiot#0168
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): 24
    How did you find ESI? Found ESI from my good friend who's in the guild. (CebuPacific)
    How can you contribute to ESI? Not sure yet as I am still new myself, but I am looking forward to doing guild raids and other things to learn as I am still new in this game.
    What is your highest combat level class? 105 (almost 106)
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I play 2-3 hours a day, sometimes up to 8-12 hours grinding something. I can be on whenever if there are things to be done. Also depends if I am burnt out for the day.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? So far I enjoy the RPG aspect of the game and finding out different builds for classes I enjoy playing. I also like meeting chill peeps along the way who would like to just help people out or grind somewhere.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play too many games since I was a kid. Anywhere from WoW to Apex Legends, stardew valley, you name it! Outside of the gaming catergory, I enjoy hiking and Mary Jane.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Never been in one, this is my first ever application/thread on forums.
    Additional Notes: Magi is lit.

8. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

9. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Season 1 bump :flushed:

10. xLela

xLela Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Join guild, ver goodt bump

11. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bumpity bump!

12. NorthRanger

NorthRanger Pirate Captain CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: NorthRanger
    Country & Timezone: Germany, MESZ
    Discord: NorthRanger#7419
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): 20
    How did you find ESI? I first noticed the guild through shouts and now that im actively searching for a Guild I did remember it when going through the forums.
    How can you contribute to ESI? Id love to participate in Raids as well as Guild wars, additionally I like helping and explaining things to lower level or newer players.
    What is your highest combat level class? I have a 104 Archer as well as Mage, also Warrior, Shaman and Assassin at 100+
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Usually 1-2 Hours on Weekdays, but sometimes significantly higher (When leveling a new class or farming equip for a build)
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I love the exploration aspect the Game offers as well as the overall lore. I also enjoy playing distinct builds (Hence why I have every class on 100, some even twice) Im also a big fan of the overall community from random interactions in the world to teaming up for Dungeons or Forgery runs. Also Lootrunning (3 Mythics so far)
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? As far as games go I do play League of Legends as well as several RPGs. Also modded MC! Outside of gaming
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Ive been in the "Gold Experience" Guild but left them in favor of finding a bigger and more active guild (particularly in the endgame department)
    Additional Notes: I love Magi and have even read the Manga!

13. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

14. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Midnight bump sorta hit different

15. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, I'm Void. Can I be reinvited? My computer got replaced so that's pog
    Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
    How did you find ESI?: I used to be in it, like 3 weeks ago.
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I talk a lot in chat, and I'm a generally more active player. Unless my computer breaks again :(
    What is your highest combat class?:Archer, level 50. I am pretty active though.
    Why do you enjoy Wynncraft?: Skyblock but better, less grinding, more fun :) Also, I enjoy doing other things then do grinding, and doing some quests or exploration is why I like Wynn.
    Besides playing on Wynn, what do you like to do?: Reading, also, I picked up the BTD series when my computer was frizzed.
    Previous Guilds you have been in: I used to be in this guild, then got kicked of inactivity. (I don't blame them, it's been like a month since I've been on since my computer.)
    Additional Points: None, but oh my god my new PC is actually jacked, 60 fps, and that's my max fps.

16. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

17. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The real question is, what version of BTD? I prize Battles, 4, and 5

no love for 6 6 stinky >:(

18. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    BTD adventure time since I have no money to buy BTD 6
    (I also can't join for some reason)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  19. RogerSan

RogerSan Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application:
    In-Game Name: SenpaiSan
    Country & Timezone: Denmark. CEST.
    Discord: #9321 (Sorry for the complicated name :)
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): I am a male, but you can refer to me as the harem lord if you want :D
    Age (optional): I am 17 years of age.
    How did you find ESI?
    Well actually I was just about to go to bed because it is five in the morning here in Denmark, but then I saw a shout in-game and I saw that it was a guild recruiting. What piqued my interest the most was that the name was Empire of Sindria and I was pretty sure I knew where it was from (Spoiler I was right.) I am rather new to wynncraft, so I don't really know a lot about it, but I find it really funny and I am still learning a lot of things so I fought that it would be fun to join a guild, so that's basically why I wanted to join. (Also because of the anime name)
    How can you contribute to ESI?
    Well... I'm not quite sure how I can contribute a lot right now, but I am hoping that with experience and help that I can be of more help and contribute more to the guild. I am a very competitive driven person meaning I will do everything to get better at something, of course, that doesn't mean that I am not able to be a team player that can help out, it just means if I for example play with my friend, I will do everything to get better than them :D
    What is your highest combat level class?
    As I am new I only have one class right now, and that is my assassin at level 48. But as soon as I get it to a higher level I will start playing other classes as well.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?
    Right now I play almost all day every day, I basically play as much as I have time for right now. Sometimes I take a break and play some Valorant.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft?
    I've always enjoyed RPG/MMORPG games, but lately, I've not been enjoying the newer games, so I was playing a lot of WOW a few days ago, but that just wasn't the same anymore, so I remembered this minecraft server that I had played and thought was fun, so I went to try it again and here I am. I enjoy almost everything in Wynncraft, from enjoying the beautiful map to farming dungeons and other stuff, I love how much there is to do and the different stories there are spread around the world.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing?
    Besides Wynncraft I've started playing some valorant again. I also very much enjoy watching anime/reading manga, and I have just begun watching some of the new summer animes.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them:
    As I've said already, I am new to Wynncraft so I don't know much about guilds, I even thought that I had to be level 75 to join one until I saw the shout.
    Additional Notes:
    I know that I may not be the best option for you to choose, but I hope that you will look past my newbiness and then we can enjoy playing this lovely game together. Also, I thank you for taking your time to read this through and I wish you a good day.

Best regards.
    Roger

20. Sophie1

Sophie1 PhD enjoyer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft: