Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER Do You Recognize This Place?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Recku, Jul 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recku

Recku The lord of the ducks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://imgur.com/a/pt4J49d

Was walking around corkus, found a strange empty cave with lots of ramifications and broken control panels. At the bottom of it there was some sort of engine with a small window showing inside. Upon clicking a stone button on the upper part of the "engine" a door opens leading into it. After walking past some cable rooms you find the big room with the robot shown in the pictures. Looks like an abandoned lab.

I really thought I found my third and last secret discovery for Corkus but apparently it didn't. Wondering if I missed something out in the lab room. Would appreciate if you share more information on this.

-1500 -2400

2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    If I’m gonna guess what your last discovery is heres a clue

Start on the Avos mountain

3. Recku

Recku The lord of the ducks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Something to add: Right before entering the cave there are some very annoying sounds, can't seem to find a mob so it's probably related with the cave. Something to lure the player in I'd say.
    I've been exploring all Corkus, I just have Avos left to explore right now, so that might be it. I'm also thinking about that weird lake just outside of the main city. There's even an NPC that hints something wrong is going on.
    Already found Relos Library and Avos Lost City
    Trying to discover them for myself, clues are welcome, just don't spoil it entirely please :)

4. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your next discovery will take you on a magical treasure hunt throughout much of corkus, but don't forget to bring the feather!

5. you need golden avo feather and then you have to go to the avo village
    i wont say more and also you get a cool item at the end

6. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey that's my cave!

I think this is the fifth or sixth time I've ever seen someone post about this cave on here. I made it back in early 2017 but I forgot what the original request was, but if I'm not wrong, the request was to just make an "interesting" cave, so I went with the cliche hidden laboratory. The robotic hand (not an engine) containing the entrance was built by someone else whom I've regretfully forgotten their name, and the cool door opening animation was done by one of the command blockers back then whose name I can't recall either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.