Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Kind Of Stuff Is There To Do Once You Hit Lv100?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by EmReXx, Jun 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmReXx

EmReXx Newbie

Minecraft:
    So today i finally hit lv100 on my first class

I got myself a really really good Build
    It was kinda expensive and pain to get but its op

I finished almost all my quests except the lv100+ ones and ??? cause I can't find any group to do it with

And well now what

I know that there is forgery but that gets kinda boring after a couple runs

Never done raids so idk

I kinda wanna start lootrun now but is it even possible to lootrun as archer? Cause like everytime i search lootrun i find mage builds. And also lr builds are kinda expensive tho

Btw How can I make money other than that? I tried nii guardian farming once but 6le/h idk its not really good

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Raids are pretty fun imo, I'd recommend trying them! Same with LI and the level 100 quests/dungeon.

I lootrun on Archer and it's gone fine for me, but while lootrunning is good for getting rich, I think its entertainment value is low.

Personally, I think the most fun things to do is actually start another class! All of Wynn's content is very well done, and who knows, maybe you missed something on your first playthrough?

Nukewarmachine, EmReXx and Ninja_VK like this.
  3. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    silent expanse, eldritch outlook, the canyon colossus, legendary island, lootrunning, guild wars, etc

4. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wars if u wanna lose ur soul

5. waifutime

waifutime certified fool

You should probably want to do all 100+ quests so you can get access to lutho and stuff. It's a must-have area for your main character and you can probably solo all of them (except maybe for Hunter's calling). It's possible with a shaman with morph so I'd highly recommend you do the quests. For your group problem, don't be afraid to put up a party on the party finder because there will be some bored endgame players or even just casual players that need the quests done.

Edit: if you're looking to do some loot runs with only a handful of le, you can get a cheap set for ~10-15 le. I'd recommend doing guild wars when you learn the basics of guild territory, routes, allies, and enemies. But, before you do all this, get your character to at least level 103 to unlock most gear for crafted items.

Edit 2: if you are looking at loot running for most of your profits, start loot running with the budget loot running set and buy crafted items as soon as you can afford them (crafted loot quality boots, leggings, and some accessories).
    Here's the very budget and not movement-friendly set: :D
    If you'd like, you can remove some accessories with some with mana regen.
    (how am I telling you this when my highest class is not even 80? shhhhhhh)

If you'd like to do raids and bosses, I'd highly recommend it with friends or just regular players. You can hop in a voice chat and have some fun. My first level 103 class was a shaman and I didn't ask for help during Legendary island and had such a horrible time that I just hit the delete character button (took a month for complete deletion but it was worth it. Not ever leveling up a shaman again in the next 2 years).

If you'd really like to, you can carry some level 80s for corrupted dungeons (of course you won't need to use keys). Very fun to do once in a while and y0u get the juicy dungeon chest for free!
    I'll probably make some edits if any other ideas pop up.

Edit 3 and 4: here back at it again. Having multiple high leveled classes will help your journey through the endgame.
    At endgame, these classes are great at:
    Knight: Welcome red mage! Be aggressive and kill mobs! Great at tanking and soloing bosses. Very slow movement spell early game but it's probably the most fun movement spell late game.
    Mage: Be a blue mage and sling some spells! A support/tank style builds will allow you to solo bosses and carry your team to victory! Also solid movement spell.
    Shaman: Green mage! Smash and stomp! Crowd control I guess? Not very useful in boss fights but very useful in grind parties and mob grinding for loot. Hardest class to level up in my opinion. You're not very helpful early game and die a lot. You'll probably just end up doing quests and just barely managing to survive. Throw the movement spell into a trash can.
    Archer: Yellow mage, move like Sonic! Say hello to damage. You probably know archer pretty well. Ye speed 3 for 1 mana? Deal.
    Assassin: Sneak in with your white mage abilities and surprise your enemies! Very hard class to pilot at endgame since you will have to kill mobs, tank, get life steal and mana steal triggers meanwhile also not dying. Personally, it's the hardest class pilot and not that fun to play with.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    starx280, EmReXx and Nukewarmachine like this.
  6. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Remember to kill the lower health boss first and its pretty easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.