Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Some Puzzles I Thought Of

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by fishcute, Jun 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    So recently I was bored, and found that I have a lot of LE that I quite frankly don't really want to do anything with. I also had some puzzle ideas. So I thought that I could make a small puzzle competition.

However, I have no idea how difficult to make these, so I'm starting off with this sort of pilot... thing. Considering I would be giving away most of my money, I'd like it to be difficult. So I'm using these to gauge how quickly they would be solved.

These do not have any rewards. Collaboration is allowed, and actually encouraged, and I'd really like to see discussion happening in this thread. I will only release them one by one for now, and please keep answers in spoilers if someone wants to figure it out on their own.

Anyways, to start off I have an easy one, but only if you are familiar with how items work.

The answer will be the max fire damage dealt by the wand known as Requiem.

IMs, and people who worked on wynndata or wynnbuilder are not allowed to answer. You guys probably will immediately know what's going on. Also anyone else who has done a lot of work on programs that do stuff with items, it would be nice if people who haven't found this odd thing about items could answer first.

Hint: How does wynndata work?

If this is too hard I'll be less vague about the hint.

2. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    trick question, ArchangeL deals more damage

fishcute likes this.
  3. Mac N Cheese Man

Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

I have solved your riddle, riddle man!

>2

It is technically correct, as it encompasses every number from just above two to infinity.

4. bloop212

bloop212 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Requiem isn't an item/wand and thus can't do anything. It's either that or wynndata is wrong

dr_carlos and Potatomancer like this.
  5. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Requiem is the internal name, 'Desperado' is the display name, so use this when you are trying to find any information on it.
    Source:
    upload_2021-6-8_20-52-42.png
    https://api.wynncraft.com/public_api.php?action=itemDB&search=requiem

I have no idea how in-game mechanics work, but I'm sure someone can figure this question out.

fishcute and MatForYoga888 like this.
  6. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    That's basically the answer, so I'll be posting the next one soon.

I have to say I wasn't expecting this to be solved so quick, but I guess I've underestimated the number of people who are familiar with the api.

starx280 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.