Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How To Play With Someone As A Duo, Not Like Coop But Enter Dungeons Together And Stuff

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MarcuuusGottheit, May 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcuuusGottheit

MarcuuusGottheit Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really want to play with my friend so that we can help eachother but im new on here and came from Hypixel and i quickly realized that /p warp doesnt work. Would be really helpful if somebody could help me.

Kwizz likes this.
  2. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Just make sure you're in the same world, then you can go to the dungeon you want. Using a single key unlocks it for multiple people, so you can enter the dungeon together.

3. Kwizz

Kwizz Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    After you've joined a world, use /party create to create a party, then /party invite <name of your friend>. Make sure you're in the same world number, the one you join from the lobby.
    Using a key unlocks a dungeon for everyone (not just people in the same party) for a minute (maybe two, I'm not sure).
    You can't teleport to your friend, you'll have to use coords or the map (map.wynncraft.com) to find each other.

Melkor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.