Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Tawan

Tawan Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Tawan2343
    Country & Timezone: Canada (GMT-7)
    Discord: Tawan#7655
    Preferred Pronouns (optional):
    Age (optional): 16
    How did you find ESI? Guild form
    How can you contribute to ESI? help guild quest and up my level until I can help guild war
    What is your highest combat level class? Warrior 56
    How active are you on Wynncraft? 3-4Hr daily (Weekend 5-7hr)
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I enjoin about farming level and adventure in a new place
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? Snowboard/ Play valrorant
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them:-
    Additional Notes:-

2. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char:salted::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedhigh::saltedhigh::saltedangry::saltedangry::saltedangry:

emojis

3. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there! However, both of you need to leave your current guilds before you receive an invite to ours, so please let us know when you have.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  4. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

5. Monkeyking100

Monkeyking100 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Monkeyking100
    Country & Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (United States of America)
    Discord: monaykong#3727
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/him
    Age (optional):
    How did you find ESI? I recently started playing Wynncraft, as I had mostly focused on Hypixel Skyblock. My older brother used to own this account so it is much older. I was just looking through the Wynncraft Guild Forums and found this, thought it was pretty cool.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I don't know all that much about ESI, but I think I can contribute by just being helpful and being a part of the community.
    What is your highest combat level class? Archer Level 56
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I usually can play from 2-4 hours a day on Wynncraft, but it ranges.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I really enjoy the freedom that it gives, and how you can choose one of many grinds and just have fun while doing it. The quest system that it has is really great as well.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play Hypixel Skyblock as well, but I play baseball outside of video games.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I have not been in a previous guild.
    Additional Notes:

6. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

7. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application is being reviewed, expect a response likely tomorrow morning!

8. xLela

xLela Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information!

9. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: VoidPortalVortex
    Country & Timezone: United States, EST
    Discord: Ninja190 #8370
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): My age is private, but I'm on the young side of things
    How did you find ESI?: I just found it while I was looking through the forums.
    How can you contribute to ESI?: I have a decent bit of knowledge about Wynn that I can inform people about. I'm also a generally more funny person.
    What is your highest combat level class?: I have a level 45 mage. I know, not high.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I am very active, at least right now. I can do around 5-6 hours per weekend, and 3-4 on weekdays.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft?: Wynncraft is a massive game with beautiful maps, interesting lore, and also has many things for you to do.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I like playing basketball, although I'm not great at it. I'm decent at math for my grade, and I also sometimes practice/play on Hypixel.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Funny story actually. I was going into a party since it was a new feature and I wanted to test it out... and the minute I join they give me a guild request and I joined. It's called Manasaurus, and is level 45. It's not the most active of guilds though, and I wanted to join a more active one instead of one I randomly got into.
    Additional Notes: Again, I'm on the younger edge of things, and I would prefer if you don't swear or use any bad language. I would also like to say MonkeyKing100 was one of my Hypixel guildmates, and I am good friends with him :)

10. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sure thing, I'll try and keep that in mind :D In the meantime, your application is being reviewed, expect a response near tomorrow morning!

11. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

12. xLela

Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. You will need to leave your current guild before we can invite you in-game.

We do also have to note that we cannot promise not to swear, as we have a lot of older members who do.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  13. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank you! I've left my guild right now, and I am also on right now :)

14. xLela

Minecraft:
    Just sent an invite your way! After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information :)

15. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump10char

16. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We ARE now in swamp, come join us if you'd like to see the elusive and illustrious Shrek himself

17. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump join today! ^-^

18. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumper cars

19. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    dollarydoos

20. Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:

Application Form:

In Game Name: OfthinLupis
    Country & Timezone: Sweden/CET
    Discord: Oph#4763
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him
    Age (optional): 14
    How did you find ESI? I found i while looking for cool guilds in the forums.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I'll do my best to contribute with for example ingame play, dungeons, helping lower levels in the guild ect, but then i'll also contribute to a happy comuunity.
    What is your highest combat level class? At the moment, lvl 40+ Mage!
    How active are you on Wynncraft? Daily, school takes up alot of time but i almost never miss a day of Wynncraft, if its not something speciellt like birtdays, Christmas ect.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? The experience of leveling up, watching yourself grow as a player and having fun while doing cool quests. Thats the reason i wanted to join a guild in the first place, to share the experience with others.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I like swimming, Volleyball and other sports. I also enjoy other games than WynnCraft for example Cod, R6 and other shooting styled games.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: This is my first time joining a guild so im new to everything.
    Additional Notes: Another reason i joined a guild is because Wynncraft is hard when your alone all the time :( Also, i haven't seen a age requirment but if im to young to join thats fine.​