Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Look For A Warrior Build (level 40)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Clueless2, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clueless2

Clueless2 Newbie Adventurer

I am level 40 and honestly have no clue what to build, if possible I would like a build which is for tank/melee(Earth/Fire). The build can be over level 40 but it would be nice to have an itemset in mind for later.

2. wynncraftthings4

wynncraftthings4 Travelled Adventurer

t e m p o
    t o w n
    b u i l d

3. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0190Il0mK0JY0dd0dd0G60Im0Y00j0P00050K0j00000
    is a good build that i came up with, sadly it is level 45.
    You can level up extremely quickly until about level 60 though, do some quests to level up.
    Get these items at the trade market. Horseshoes are bought at the Bucie accessory merchant. Bucie is located at the Llevigar Plains. Search the Wynncraft Map for that.
    The reason for using the superfast level 28 weapon is that this build has insane amounts of Raw Melee Damage which increases melee damage by a number.
    Super-fast weapons benefit highly from Raw Melee damage so i used that.
    Hope you like this build!
    EDIT: You'll be able to 1-2 shot most level 40-45 mobs. And this build can hit about 5 times per second so that's OP.
    EDIT #2: This build's type is Rawstack (Having high amounts of raw melee damage, then using a super-fast weapon.)
    yeah, I'm just saying that you will want to level up. Each level should take like 30 minutes at level 40.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  4. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah that's pretty good too

wynncraftthings4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.