Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♡ Roses [oxo✫] ♡ | Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Thilyzh_, Sep 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sungod53

Sungod53 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Sungod53

Highest class & combat level: Archer - 66

Timezone: EST

Previous guilds: None

Discord username and tag: Sungod53#6577

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I started a few years back but I've stopped playing and only started again 3 weeks ago (My friends all stopped playing). I play at about 7 hours a week.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: The quests. They are SO WELL-MADE and fun to do. My favourite NPC is Lari.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Youtube, checking out other games, and of course, hang out with friends.

Something else on your mind?: I'm very glad to have the opportunity to join a guild whose community is very strict about being a good community.

Hope that I'll be accepted in Roses and thank you for your time!
    -Sungod53

2. Caekin

Caekin Mythic Collector HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please add Caekin#1773 on Discord, and we’ll invite you on when we see you.

3. Madsi6

Madsi6 The Derpy Man Of Derpness CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Madsi6

Highest class & combat level: Mage level 105

Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

Previous guilds: None that I can remember, only a couple small friend ones

Discord username and tag: Madsi6#6307

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I joined wynncraft around september of 2013 yet started to properly play around december 2014 and has been playing ever since. I often play in spurts, from multiple hours a day to only here and there, but I can generally be on often and for quite a while even if I'm going in a low drive.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: My favorite part definitely has to be doing quests, the story and lore being told through multiple people and just getting to have an overall fun experience while gaining emeralds and xp makes it extremely entertaining. My favorite npc probably would be the seaskipper captain, nothing like riding the ol' V.S.S seaskipper and hearing the tales of the ocean, as well as getting a few handy items if you're lucky.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: I enjoy pokemon a lot, especially the competitive aspect and spend a lot of time there, I also have interest in playing the piano, roblox, other minecraft servers and a wide assortment of games

Something else on your mind?: If life gives you lemons, don't make it into lemonade and sell it, you'll just get shut down by the cops for operating illegally, instead eat the lemons so there's no evidence of them.

shadow_starnite likes this.
  4. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please add Caekin#1773 on Discord, and we’ll invite you on when we see you.

Madsi6 likes this.
  5. Fre5hy

Fre5hy Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Fre5hy

Highest class & combat level: Archer level 54

Timezone: UTC +8

Previous guilds: No Guild

Discord username and tag: Fre5hy#7087

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I've start playing a few months ago (quit for about 1-2 months, came back recently)

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: I love the custom music where there is different theme in different cities, favourite npc ofc is liquid merchant or identifier

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Revise for schools and maybe talk with friends

Something else on your mind?: Nothing more and have a nice day

6. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

7. Laramie

Laramie Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bippity boppity up to the toppity

8. Paynike_tv

Paynike_tv Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username Paynike_tv
    Main class & combat level: everything accept for shaman and 105
    dc tag Blackassain#8794

9. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unfortunatley, your application has been denied. If you'd like to reapply, please use the format given on the first page.

10. Wifigo

Wifigo Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft Username: Fizzy08

Highest class & combat level: Shaman, 77

Timezone: EU, Germany

Previous guilds: none

Discord username and tag: Wifigo#5380

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: For 2 Weeks now. I play 5h per day

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: Quests and leveling.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: playing other games and doing some sports

Something else on your mind?: I would like to join, because i would be a really active and nice member :D

11. Toxicologists

Toxicologists Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: hqkx

Highest class & combat level: Warrior 66

Previous guilds: none

Discord username and tag: hqkx#4130

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: i honestly dont know ive been playing on and off for a while and only recently started grinding it, questing and occasionally grinding mobs

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: questing, Lari

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: hypixel, mainly bedwars, skywars and skyblock

Something else on your mind?: not really

12. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

13. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

14. Aidoro

Aidoro Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft Username: Aidoro

Highest class & combat level: Archer, 63

Previous guilds: None!

Discord username and tag: Aidoro#0946

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I've been playing for a few years, but recently have gotten far more active in playing, so around 10 a week but it can go higher!

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: I love exploring and running around, and my favorite NPC is probably the pride male lion cause it looks funny and I feel bad killing it when I do.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Work out, do college work, hang out with my girlfriend, or just have fun.

Something else on your mind?: If a coconut hit someone on the head and killed them, would the investigation be referred to as a nut case?

15. MLBPlayer12

MLBPlayer12 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: MLBPlayer13

Highest class & combat level: Archer - Level 104

Previous guilds: The Nether Ascent [TNA]

Discord username and tag: MLBPlayer13#7044

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I started in 2017 but have been on and off of it. My favorite weekly activity is attending track practice and working out to better myself.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: My favorite part of Wynncraft is the builds and the scenery. My favorite NPC is the white-haired girl in Corkus that is around during those 2 quests. I cannot remember her name at the moment.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Hang out with friends on other servers, school, and working out.

Something else on your mind?: I hope whoever is reading this has a wonderful day.

16. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

17. Gfg

Gfg Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Gfg69420

Highest class & combat level: Archer, level 100

Timezone: HST (UTC-10)

Previous guilds: A small guild with a few friends I used to talk to in it

Discord username and tag: gfg#6952

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I've been playing wynncraft on and off for around 5 years. I've been playing wynncraft for a few hours a day in recent weeks, not sure about the exact amount of time I play every week though.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: When I first joined I remember my favorite part of wynncraft was the buildings along with the music. Now my favorite part of the game is the items you get and how they can change how you play the game though. Some of the quests are really cool too. I'm not really sure about my favorite NPC, there's too many to choose from!

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Watch anime, do school stuff, play other games, talk with friends and some other stuff.
    Something else on your mind?: Nope!

18. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

19. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. Zion Herald

Zion Herald Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft Username: Alphadeer1

Highest class & combat level: ~Warrior Level 59~

Timezone: CST (UTC-6/5)

Previous guilds: N/A

Discord username and tag: Alphadeer1#3986

How long have you been playing Wynncraft, and what is your weekly activity: This is a difficult question to pinpoint. I first played before 2016, but within the last few months, I've gotten back into the game. I can muster around 4-7 hours weekly (perhaps more, as time permits).

What is your favorite part of Wynncraft? Favorite NPC?: I quite enjoy the story and lore surrounding Wynncraft; however, many of the builds and organics catch my eye as well. I'll give multiple answers to the latter question. In character design, I prefer Theoric, as he is a cowled wizard. In terms of story elements, I quite like the "rising heroes," such as Siegfried and Bob (I am aware that this isn't as fitting of a title for Bob).

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: I have a few pastimes, reading, writing, studying various things, but my gaming is limited to Minecraft and whatever my friends want to do. I am a student, and I indulge in a few extra-curricular activities. I live an average and quiet life, for the most part.

Something else on your mind?: Quite a lot, I will say. I'd quite enjoy finishing a few books as Spring is nearing full swing. The weather is getting clearer, the days longer, quite a lot to celebrate and stay inside for, haha. I find solemnity in leading a virtual and real life. That's all I can share without coming off as verbose, I'd imagine. Thanks for reading this, and have a wonderful day! (If there is anything you'd like me to elaborate on, holler at me)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.