Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♡ Roses [oxo✫] ♡ | Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Thilyzh_, Sep 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeNeedDIAMOND

WeNeedDIAMOND Shidcoin Minter CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    a vote is a vote :/

2. Burnette

Burnette Mariah. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As much as I keep my mouth shut about these things, I felt the need to share my opinion, for anyone involving themselves in guilds.

Guilds appreciate when you put effort into your applications. That's their first real look into who you are, and if you put the minimal effort into your first impression, there's a strong chance that you'll be denied. I understand and respect privacy, but it's smart to add some of your personality into applications. Another thing is you applied under our level requirement, and were ignored/denied. When reapplying, and by the way, Roses has it to where you need to wait 2 weeks to reapply, you just copied and pasted your last message. That showed us that you didn't really care about joining Roses and being part of our community, which was the defining factor of why we denied you.

In the future, when you're denied from a guild, or from anything, don't be rude to the people you're trying to cater to. Anyone can view this thread and see your responses, and can deny you due to bad attitude. I hope you have a fantastic day, and you're successful in anything you do. Take care.

Castti likes this.
  3. abandoncaptian

abandoncaptian Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Not under any circumstances did she specify I must wait 2 weeks, she said when I reach combat lvl 50, I can reapply and which I did, and on that first post I put my effort, which seems to be more effort than the most application you receive. I was simply re-applying with the same application because your application form doesn't provide much room for "personality" to begin with, so using the line "it's smart to add some of your personality into applications" maybe if you put some thought into your application form you would receive some thought from people applying, but I guess you clearly have everything figured out lmao. Maybe when you deny someone don't just tell them to reapply when they reach lvl 50, tell them to re-apply in 2 weeks, and once you have reached lvl 50 that there isn't confusion in the future. and it's fine if they read this response because they will then realize I had a point and I've actually got a brain cell or two with where I'm coming from. So I hope you have a fantastic day, and you're successful in anything you do. Take care.

4. Irure

Irure Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Irure

Highest class & combat level: Archer 58

Timezone: GMT -6

Previous guilds: None

Discord username and tag: ⚬ Irure ✝#0922

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I made an account about a year ago, but I just started playing the game seriously just about a month ago. I usually get on about everyday for a few hours, but it varies on if I'm busy that day or not.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: Just the MMO vibe really

Do you regularly or semi-regularly play games that are not related to Wynncraft?: Of course

Something else on your mind?: Just looking to meet new people and have fun since none of my friends are too interested in Wynncraft, plus I really like the guild's aesthetic :sunglasses:

5. Caekin

Caekin Mythic Collector HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please add Caekin#1773 on Discord, and we’ll invite you on when we see you.

6. Laramie

Laramie Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bop bop bop, bop to the top (of the guilds forums)

5730dogman and Caulanthus like this.
  7. Caulanthus

Caulanthus Of the Caulanthus Inflatus species VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    o-o hello cutie?? Where did you come from?

Laramie likes this.
  8. SpiritSquid

SpiritSquid Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft Username: King_Squidington

Highest class & combat level: Ninja 61

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Previous guilds: none

Discord username and tag: NekoSquid#0237

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: 2 weeks/ about 6 hours a week

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favourite NPC?: Crafting/professions fav npc Cluckles

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: hanging out with friends/Girlfriend

Something else on your mind?: I wanna eventually take part in guild wars

9. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Please add Caekin#1773 on Discord, and we’ll invite you on when we see you.

10. Laramie

Laramie Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bippity boppity up to the toppity

11. Bobth3God

Bobth3God Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: Bobth3God

Highest class & combat level: Archer, LVL 56

Timezone: EST

Previous guilds: None, but I've really wanted to join one and I saw this one was accepting applications so I wanted to apply.

Discord username and tag:

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: I've been playing for 9 months, but I recently took a break and I'm back to playing. I usually play 1-2 hours every other day now that I'm back to playing.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favorite NPC?: I love how everything about the game, paired with a couple QOL mods can make the server feel like an entirely different game. My favorite NPC has to be Cassiop from the Master Piece quest, he's really funny and I loved that quest.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?:I play a variety of games and do school stuff. I play CSGO, Halo, Terraria, Minecraft(Obviously), Astroneer and Stardew Valley.

Something else on your mind?: I'm looking forward to joining a guild whether it be this one (hopefully) or another one should my application get rejected :(

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  12. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You failed to provide a discord name and tag, which is needed to join! You can reapply in 2 weeks.

13. Bobth3God

Bobth3God Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Lmao my bad, I completely forgot about that.

14. Gyski

Gyski Greatest Procrastinator The World Has Ever Seen

Minecraft Username: agyting (previously Gyski and gysQ)

Highest class & combat level: Assassin lvl 105

Timezone: GMT +7

Previous guilds: I joined DDT, Artemis, and was even an old roses member from around 2 years ago-ish?

Discord username and tag: agyting#6969

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: Not sure how long I've played but I was on an alt account when the weapon was still a stick lmao and there weren't any texture packs (if I'm not mistaken) that should've been like 2015/ 2016? I'm on at least 2-4 hours daily.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favorite NPC?: It's really the most interactive and best minecraft server out there. I love how it combines my love for MMORPGs and Minecraft. My favorite NPC has to be the caravan driver from the start of the game (and every class), I've met him too much times to forget about him.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Eat, sleep, and watch? Since it's the pandemic lmao

Something else on your mind?: It's been a while since I logged on and I still remember leaving roses as my exit from wynncraft around 1-2 years ago. I guess it's a really good time to comeback since I have so much freetime

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  15. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

16. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heyo! This is our old application format, if you could re-do your application in the new format, found on the original post, that'd be great, thanks!

17. Will_Reality

Will_Reality Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft Username : Will_Reality

Highest class & combat level: Shaman lvl 70

Timezone: GMT+1 (France :p )

Previous Guild: none :/ that's my first time

Discord username and tag: Will-Reality#3072

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what's your weekly activity: Well that's quite a hard question, in fact I strat Wynncraft year ago with another minecraft account (something like 2014 maybe with the dommage reduction things) anyway I lost this account so basically I'm new like 2 weeks and play something like 4-5h/day.

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favorite NPC? Well I like Crokus a lot, you know I love the Steampunk style building, the factory dungeon. My favorite NPC would be Theorick, I love his story, he freeze everything and everyone hate him but in fact he was a good guy.

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft? Playing chess, Sport, TV, (learning english ?)

Something else on your mind? No not really, i'm curently leveling my profession at the same time of my combat level and excuse me for my poor english I guess

18. Turbokaahari

Turbokaahari Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Minecraft Username: turbokaahari

Highest class & combat level: Ninja, level 55

Timezone: UTC+2

Previous guilds: none

Discord username and tag: turbokaahari#6404

How long have you been playing Wynncraft and what is your weekly activity: Joined wynncraft 2014, got back to playing it a few days ago. im on daily 3-5 hours

What is your favourite part of Wynncraft? Favorite NPC?: Questing is fun, the favorite npc is hard to choose, but i think its Duvale

What do you do in your spare time that is not related to Wynncraft?: Just watch youtube mostly and hang out with friends.

Something else on your mind?: nope

19. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

20. Caekin

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.