Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild [✫⋆ Tni] ✧ The Dark Phoenix ( Level 70 ) ✧ Community And War Guild ✧ Recruiting Lvl 50+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ThugFree, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdfzxcv

asdfzxcv Peppa_POEG

Minecraft:
    In game username: Kakkaprakka
    Discord ID: Peppa_poeg#4632
    What would you like us to call you?: Peppa
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Assassin lvl 94, Mage lvl 7.
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC +1 (CET)
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: My last guild was Paladins United, got kicked because I wasn't online for about a year. (Don't worry though, I was only about 10 at the time.)
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a kid who plays as many games as he can, when he doesn't have school.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: Well I got back into Wynncraft at the end of 2020 and finally reached higher levels. That has made the server way more fun for me and I thought: Maybe joining a guild ain't a bad idea.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Imma be honest, I have no clue. All I know is that I'll do whatever I can to help.
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Lately I've been playing Wynncraft about everyday and I don't miss a single announcement on discord. Except if I have online school.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): IDK how wars work, never been part of one.
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10:
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): Sadly I don't have any extra skill to offer, not yet. I'm planning to start doing skill once I reach lvl 100+.
    Anything else you want us to know?: I'm only here for the cookies. JK

2. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    welcome to the guild!

3. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpcraft, join us today if you're desperate for quick money (idk how that will help)

4. yukio2252

yukio2252 Newbie Adventurer

hay i am yukio2252 i need one lvl can i join after that?

5. MKBanana_Playz

MKBanana_Playz Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game username: MKBanana_Playz

Discord ID: MKBanana_Playz#8563

What would you like us to call you?: Doesn't really matter, you can call me MK

Your two highest classes (include combat levels): 81 Assassin, 71 Assassin

Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC +1 (CET)

Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: Was in a small Guild before, left soon after joining because I never saw a single other person online

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17 year old guy, just playing games when I dont have to do work so I can keep myself entertained in this mess of a world

Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: I wanted to join a Guild after getting back into Wynn, and this one looks like it is very active and friendly

How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: I can gather XP, or really try helping in whatever way I can

How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Very Active, online on Discord every day and most days on Wynn aswell

Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): Never done wars before, but i'm interested in trying it out

If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10: N/A

Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): Got some gathering Levels and I plan to grind some of the crafting Skills aswell, once I get the gathering on a sufficient level

Anything else you want us to know?: I hope to learn how warring works, aswell as meet new people.

6. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    congrats! Ive sent you a message on discord and invited you in game; welcome :D

7. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woop Woop for lvl 70!

8. Nero101X

Nero101X My contract with Wynncraft is complete. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game username: Nero101X
    Discord ID: Nero101X#7185
    What would you like us to call you?: Nero
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): lvl 93 shaman (main), and lvl 48 mage (I quit mage when shaman got introduced)
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC -5 (EST)
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: ESI, the community was not very helpful tbh.
    Tell us about yourself: I mainly enjoy playing Minecraft/Wynn in my past time, and I want to be very dedicated to this guild.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: When I was looking for a cool guild, this one stood out to me. I hope to see a nice and interactive community, but not TOO competitive.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Help community, events, and wars (once I get experience).
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I check discord ALL THE TIME, and I am usually on Wynncraft when I'm not doing school.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): I have no experience in wars, but I am making a war build in the near future.
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10: N/A
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): I will focus on profs soon, and I am above-average when it comes to redstone, texture art, and building.
    Anything else you want us to know?: I hope that my application will be accepted, as this guild is really cool from what I have seen so far! :)

9. _ZarkOo

_ZarkOo Newbie Adventurer

In game username: _ZarkOo
    Discord ID: !ZarkOo#2496
    What would you like us to call you?: Im new on this type of game mmo+minecraft but i have a lot of expierience in minecraft and mmo separately and i think i can help the guild and the guild members to be better and guild will help me too to be better
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): my currently C.LVL is 48 as Shaman but im xping a lot every day
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : GMT +2 (im from Greece)
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: i was playing solo
    Tell us about yourself: Hmm im 19 years old and i have big expierince in MMO games... Im college student right now as Programmer and im a lot of hours in front of a PC
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: I wanna join in The Dark Phoenix guild cause i think i can help and you can help me to go further in this game. I like a lot the PVP/PVE of this game and i think i can help on it
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Im gonna try to do my best to touch the sky on guild ladder :)
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: im playing a lot of hours this game like 7-8hrs (2hrs game 2 hrs break time)/ Im always online in discord from phone/pc
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): No i dont know about it but i can learn fast i think :)
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): as i said im Studing Programming but im not a programmer atm xD. Also im doing some hip hop music :)
    Anything else you want us to know?: No thank you for reading this :)

10. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! All you have to do next time you're online is type /gu join TNI and you'll be in, Welcome aboard!

Also Accepted, just type /gu join TNI to enter the guild, welcome aboard ;)

If you have any questions/need help don't hesitate :D

11. MechMaster12

MechMaster12 Newbie Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In game username: MechMaster12
    Discord ID: MechMaster12#7959
    What would you like us to call you?:Mech
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels):Level 64 shaman, and a level 34 archer.
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC-8:00 "Pacific Time"
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: I have been playing solo.
    Tell us about yourself: I really like reading books, and I like chilly weather. I also like silly stuff like jokes, funny riddles, and memes.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: Because I would like to have a community of people to enjoy Wynncraft with.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: I don't really know how guilds work, but I will try to help in any way that I can!
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I am frequently online on both Wynncraft and Discord.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): IDK how wars work
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): In-game I am pretty good at navigation. Irl, I can play an ocarina and am good at drawing.
    Anything else you want us to know?: I don't have anything else to say. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  12. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    heya, sorry for my late answer but you've been accepted! Ill invite you in game where all you'll need to do is /gu join TNI! Welcome to the realm and don't hesitate if you have any question :D

13. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping in hopes wars go back up!

14. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  15. Posititveion29

Posititveion29 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-game username: TvBoi29
    Discord ID: TvBoi29#2559
    What would you like us to call you?: TvBoi
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): A level 74 close to 75 Assasin
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : EDT
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: I have never been in a guild
    Tell us about yourself: Sometimes I talk a lot but sometimes I don't talk at all. I like playing wynn craft/hypixal and Roblox.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: So I have other people to play with
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Well I have no idea how guilds work but I will try to contribute all I can
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I get on wynncraft every day same with discord.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): Idk on how wars work
    Any other skills in the game and/or IRL? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): No not really
    Anything else you want us to know?: I will prob not be on early or in the evening since school.

16. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heya you've been accepted! Welcome to TNI and next time you get online all you need to do is /gu join TNI to enter the guild. If you have any question or need help with anything, we'll gladly be here :D

17. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dont mind me, just grappling my way to page 1

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  18. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:

normal bumps too boring

yuuenchi2 likes this.