Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Just Started Wynncraft Need Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ScavengingOoze, Feb 15, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScavengingOoze

ScavengingOoze Newbie Adventurer

I got this legendary relik and im playing as shaman but i need help does anyone have a good tutorial for me to watch

2. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

These are just a few of the ones I found on YouTube so far, search up "wynncraft newbie guide 1.20" and you'll find some more guides

3. _purplegiraffe_

_purplegiraffe_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hi and welcome to Wynncraft! Hope you're enjoying it!

Here's some advice:
    - do the quests, they're the main content of the game and give good xp (and items) and they're fun imo
    - professions (like woodcutting and cooking) are completely optional as they can be quite grindy
    - here's a link to the newcomer's guide on the wiki
    - if you need help, you can check out the wiki or a quest guide on yt or just ask on the forums/discord!

I would personally not recommend grinding all the way to lvl 105 on your first playthrough, you'll experience much less of the actual game (in comparison to levelling up with quests)

4. Silverspy01

Silverspy01 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    That last video is outdated I think, the helmet only drops once when you defeat the boss for the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.