Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Lvl 88 Mage Help

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Silverspy01, Feb 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverspy01

Silverspy01 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    As title says, I'm currently a lvl 88 mage. I've been going for a spellspam/spell damage build for a while now. I recently switched the Champion's Armor since it had a comparable stats to my last set while increasing my health by quite a lot. This has been my build for the past 10 levels or so, using Bob's Mythic Wand as a neutral secondary: https://wynndata.tk/s/dms64b

I was looking for a new primary wand since Ethereal is getting a bit below my level and I found Voidlight. I'm considering this build instead: https://wynndata.tk/s/l8s2y3 The damage is significantly higher, but I think I'd lose a lot of survivability since I can't stack Defense as my secondary stat anymore. Any suggestions? I'm running mostly solo so keep that in mind. I'll also take any alternative builds you've got. Hold the mythics though, they're way outside my budget.

2. NotFunny

NotFunny Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd use morph + third eye until level 100, then you can get an actual endgame build.
    at level 89, you can use Judas (from corrupted sand-swept tomb dungeon) as a wand instead of Voidlight, you get more damage, but you can't really use melee with Judas because of its negative lifesteal.

3. Silverspy01

Silverspy01 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hmm interesting. I'll definitely pick up Judas, that looks like a good idea. What do you think about using Sequencer instead of Third Eye? They both essentially give the same amount of intelligence and sequencer gives more spell damage in exchange for Third Eye's mana regen.

4. NotFunny

NotFunny Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well, if you use sequencer, you get about 20% more damage, but your mana regen gets halved, meaning you'd only cast approximately half the number of spells in a given period of time when compared to using third eye. So your spell dps is higher with third eye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.