Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    I've forgotten why I even asked if Qira had an aunt, but thanks anyway lol

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  2. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    when i asked what Qira's weird spider thing was, from my screenshot's perspective you could only see six legs, so TrapinchO suggested it was an ant, not a spider
    then you asked if Qira had an aunt
    Anyways, a few more questions for Qira:
    • Have you ever met an elf named Lari? She has a different color hair compared to literally every other elf, and regularly talks about having Orphion's light, especially in places that look dark like the Hive, so you would probably know if you did.
    • I believe you said earlier you've heard of Siegfried - what year did you first hear of him, and what was it that he did that time?
    • Have you ever seen/heard of/been attacked by Skyraiders? I know you said it's hard to fly above the Hive, but considering them, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to attack you once or twice anyways.
    • By the current end of the game, has the player heard of the darkness you're preparing for? I won't ask what it is specifically, just if it's something we know of or completely different.
    • You know the Guard Golems outside all cities in Wynn and Gavel? They're actually kidnapped villagers stuck inside metal cages, what do you think about that idea compared to your Hive creatures?

3. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    To Qira: Which of your creations would you consider your best work?

4. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP Item Team

Minecraft:
    we wait for answers

5. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Somewhat of both. He fulfills his goals within the Hive to a sufficient standard, but there are certain hitches that he should not be experiencing. Additionally, I feel as though his combat potential has not been realized fully yet, but I must further explore what I could do with him to determine that."

"Of the division troops, I must admit I am quite fond of the Magmorous. They are ruthlessly efficient and they were achieved in a single iteration. Quite an impressive feat- Most of the other division troops took multiple hatches to get to the point where they are.

Of the division leaders, the Solar Vanguard is the only one that I consider to be up to perfect standards- All others are flawed in some way. The Psychomancer is rebellious, Genesis-Revorse is mindless, the Judge is too haughty and that impacts his duties amongst the Hive..."

"Goodness, you are quite eager to ask me so many questions.

I have caught wind of this elf girl, though I doubt she is aware of me in any capacity outside of rumours, as we have never met. She pursues a fool's errand.

The time that I have heard of Siegfried is irrelevant, and I did not hear about any particular feat.

The Sky Islands is mostly out of my jurisdiction. I have had some contestants from there proclaiming themselves as skyraiders, but they were mostly blowhards that could barely even scratch the creatures of the Thunder Division.

Do not speak to me of darkness or golems."

6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    How about Gale?

7. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Gale isn't one of Qiras creations

8. ihadnever

ihadnever Still broke VIP+

Minecraft:
    Qira, how does it feel to have the same person decimate you and your hive again and again to no end for slight entertainment

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Bixlo likes this.
  9. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Oh, I forgot, thanks

10. SnakyOmnivore

SnakyOmnivore actually fan of DC comics CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To Qira:

Did you have became aware of Eltom’s existence or no? Because that place is actually hidden human village.

11. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Qira, how do you feel about this impressive display of combat prowess shown by the hailstone lamia?

Also, what do you think about the placement of Kitrios Barracks? Its proximity to the Hive isn't a coincidence, is it?

Edit: Oh, also, are you really sending Shamba Bandia to spy on people in Llevigar, or is that just villagers being paranoid? (https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Citizen#Llevigar)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  12. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey Vanguard, what's your opinion on flerisi? I'm sure you can understand the appeal of them, being an entity of fire and all.

fishcute, ditsario and Samsam101 like this.
  13. Trekkie_Cow124

Trekkie_Cow124 A Cow In Space CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey Judge, does it hurt when Qira "tweaks" you? Do you feel it when she works on you? And do you feel a difference pre and post tweak?

14. Flynn Taggart

Flynn Taggart Would an omnipresent always vore you 24/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Qira, how much explosive force can you output in megatons?

15. HotSpeedster

HotSpeedster oh ok HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For Qira:
    Can you explain how you came up with a couple of the following names of your creations?

Akan Haram, Huwa Kam Bali, Leannan Sidhe, Subur Pencari, Tiki Wela, Corona Ember.
    Only a few of these would be fine.

For Gale:
    Do you eat? If not, do you miss eating? Also, do you know why ghosts always seem to appear blue or gray and nothing else?

For the Psychomancer:
    What is your favorite word(s)?

Btw these short stories are really fun to read, and I especially enjoyed the most recent one with the crazy lore implications. Keep up the good work!

16. Doot (Trumpet)

Doot (Trumpet) Well-Known Adventurer

After going through part 2 of realm of light on a new account I feel like it would go from positive reaction for learning Qira is supposedly able to get rid of the decay to "Why won't you!?!" and the fact they now have two people she's never heard about that are supposedly in some position to get rid of the decay while they've been over here trying to do it for years-

17. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    To Qira,
    can you link me to all the story posts because I don't have the patience to try and find them all ty

MlecznyHuxel99 and fishcute like this.
  18. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Considering how humans have fared in my Hive challenge, I can only hope that this will bring more fighters of such a high caliber to my doorstep."
    "You held a dagger with a blade of searing flames. Why would you expect hailstones not to melt in that circumstance? My creatures cannot be perfect in every scenario, after all- That is why there are so many.

The barracks is of little concern to me.

Think about this. If I were doing so, I would want to keep it secret. Do you think I would tell you?"

"I'm unfamiliar with the measurement, so I cannot say."
    "I am vaguely aware of their existence, and that is all. Should I be more concerned of them?"

fishcute, MlecznyHuxel99 and ditsario like this.
  19. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No more questions, for now.

Instead, give me a prompt for writing a situation with the given characters.

10 words or less.

Go.

20. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Qira's thoughts on the main character after Hive quest.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.