Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Aldorei's Secret Part Ii - Who Is Kansard And Where Do I Go To Finish The Quest?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by yegboi_exe, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    I'm doing Aldorei's Secret part 2 and I'm on the stage where it says "Turn in your receipt to Corak or give an Elven Medallion to Kansard"
    Truthfully I don't remember what I did in Aldorei's Secret part 1 (I did it after 1.20 came out, I just have a really terrible memory) but I have an elven medallion, so who is Kansard and where do I go to find him and give him the medallion?

2. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If I can remember correctly, Kansard (and Corak) are both in the same room as Togak, the elf you speak to near the end of the quest. If you've left that room already, you might need to retrace your steps in the quest to get back, though I'm not sure about that, you might want to wait for someone else to help out or watch a guide on youtube

yegboi_exe likes this.
  3. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    oh bother... i don't think i even looked in the room before i left it LOL thank you for reminding me to check! you're probably right, i remember there were two other npcs in the room with him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.