Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Best Powder?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DiazTheBomb, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiazTheBomb

DiazTheBomb Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have a question, What powder is best to put on a weapon in general? Or does it depend on your stage of the game?

2. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    On faster attacking weapons I find thunder the best, though the weapons elements make a difference. Powder specials are more what you should focus on and I would say Courage is the best and wind prison is the worst.

3. RandomJukebox

RandomJukebox gamer with extra cheese VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thunder adds the most damage but it is usually better to use them on whatever element corresponds with the rest of your gear

Melkor likes this.
  4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Generally unless you're looking for a specific powder special, you'll want to put on whatever powder matches the main damage of your weapon as this typically will have the most bonuses and will be the most effective as a result.

NamesAreHard likes this.
  5. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you plan to use your powder weapon special considerably (spell steal or melee) do not use air powders, the air powder weapon special is incredibly bad compared to curse/courage and quake/chain lightning. Air powders are fine for 100% spell builds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.