Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Unable To Regen Health?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by strawberry_wren, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry_wren

strawberry_wren Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It's as the title says - I'm unable to regenerate without healing pots. Wondered if my gear was the cause, but my regen is at 209%, so not sure what's up with that. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. zGuaapo

zGuaapo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    At some point you have so much health, that it sometimes might seem as if your health doesn't regen. Perhaps thats the case? If not, I dunno what is the cause for that

3. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You regenerate naturally a very little amount of health every few seconds, but this is not affected by health regen%. That's why it seems you can't regenerate health. However, raw health regen is affected by health regen%, and it is much more efficient than your natural regeneration.

4. brixt01

brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you have health regen % only, there will be no benefit. You need to have raw health regen, and then the health regen % will work on the raw health regen value. Natural health regen is very slow, so you will end up relying on potions for the majority of your healing anyway.

5. TotemOfUndying

TotemOfUndying Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    having a high amount of health regen % doesn't do anything if you don't have any raw health regen

6. strawberry_wren

strawberry_wren Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Took a while to wrap my head around this, but turns out the new armor I got had -531 health regen
    Thanks for the help everyone!

7. RisenEzura

RisenEzura The Sire CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    if you have a couple k ish health health regen needs a long time, just get potions :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.