Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lazarus Pit - Lost Items, Got Stuck, Pls Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by yegboi_exe, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    I was doing the reworked Lazarus Pit quest earlier, but I had to log out and go do some stuff IRL. When I came back, I had kinda forgotten what I was doing and threw the shovel (that you use to dig up the graves in the graveyard) and the talisman (that you get when you dig up the mage's reanimated corpse) away, thinking I wouldn't need to use them again.
    Now I'm stuck on the "investigate the Order's chapel northwest of Gelibord" stage, but I can't get inside the chapel without the talisman, and I can't get another talisman without using the shovel, but I can't get another shovel because when I click the shovel in the graveyard, it doesn't give me another one. Since they're not marked as quest items (I believe they're just marked as untradable), /fixquests doesn't give them back.
    So how can I get them back and finish the quest? Any responses are greatly appreciated!

2. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    So it turned out I hadn't thrown out the shovel away, but when I go back to the graveyard, it lets me dig up all but the mage's grave, which is the one I would need to dig up to get another talisman. How do I get another talisman?

3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Ok, I’ve had this problem and it’s extremely annoying. If you follow these steps it should work.
    1: Throw out the shovel.
    2: Return to the quest starting npc.
    3: Trigger his line.
    4: return to the graveyard.
    5: pick up the shovel that should be there. If not change lobbies and redo 1-4.
    6: dig up the graves. You must not left click with your shovel or attempt to dig up multiple graves at a time. ( you don’t need to hold right click, just once)
    7: On the last grave, try not to let the mob go to high, so no uppercut spells or such.

I hope this helps!

NotFunny likes this.
  4. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    thank you for replying!
    i tried that and the shovel reappeared in the graveyard, but it won't let me pick it up? it just says "It's a rusty shovel. It looks like it's been here for years..." and doesn't add it to my inventory

5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Strange, it’s almost acting as if you aren’t doing the quest. I think you have to wait till this gets patched, come on admins assist this poor man

yegboi_exe likes this.
  6. HaydnPlayz

HaydnPlayz Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I've got another issue with the same quest, I opened the graves too quickly and accidentally softlocked myself and I can't talk to Pocolo at all, I've done /class, Changed servers and even restarted the game. Got any suggestions or have I got unlucky and encountered a bug?

yegboi_exe likes this.
  7. yegboi_exe

yegboi_exe Noted Fool

Minecraft:
    @Pyrect thank you for your help anyway! i'm sure it'll get patched eventually!
    @HaydnPlayz truthfully i have no idea but i honestly think the quest might just be a bit buggy for now, luckily it's not part of any questlines (afaik) so it's not really required for anything but it's still annoying

8. Britney1111

Britney1111 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you manage to fix it? Im stuck on it too

9. bilbibalou

bilbibalou Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    did you try the /fixquests ? it worked for me

10. HaydnPlayz

HaydnPlayz Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Unfortunately not; Even with the latest hotfix I still cannot talk to Picolo.

/fixquests doesn't help with the situation at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.