Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Nomination For Travisnh

Discussion in 'Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions' started by GraphicNovel, Jan 21, 2021.

?

TravisNH for Featured Wynncraftian?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    64.8%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    35.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNovel

GraphicNovel The most promiscuous assassin main on the server CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hello, I am GraphicNovel. I'm a prominent member of the Profession Community, as well as a mod on the community run Profession Discord. I've been around in the community quite frequently for the better part of a year, and a good friend of mine that I would like to nominate for Featured Wynncraftian is TravisNH.

I am nominating @TravusThaSlime for Featured Wynncraftian. Travis has been with the Wynncraft community for long enough to become a core member, and has been a driving force for the development of the community.

His accomplishments were recently highlighted with his pleas to revive one of his HIC characters which had died due to a fall damage glitch. His character was revived and he later went on to complete the HIC challenge.

Travis has also thrown bombs on many servers for a while now, gathering people using them to train faster into parties where everyone has fun, and coordinates to protect themselves. His discord server of 100+ active members play a variety of games but features a strong wynncraft player base.

His activity in our community have been long and cherished and undoubtedly deserve recognition.

Links to his achievements below.
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/i-beat-hic.281633/ -(HIC Completion) https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/mfw-li-medallion.278451/ -(Legendary Medallion) https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/i-am-a-failure.281266/ -(HIC revival)

2. Caulanthus

Caulanthus Of the Caulanthus Inflatus species VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Travis is silly bean very good

3. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    HIC gamingg

4. 5730dogman

5730dogman Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    He didn't just get his HIC revived. He fought to get his HIC revived after having the situation ignored more than once.

5. fleris

fleris Travelled Mo'iner, Mo'in VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    TravisFW ‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫

6. Torpid

Torpid Torpid Torpedo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello this is your glorified cameo of a comment from Tropid Gayming :sunglasses:

7. ron111701

ron111701 proffa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Travis is a good friend and im happy to know him, except when he tries to snipe my ruhks >:( fr tho i genuinely hope he gets selected.

8. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    travis should tell me how to get nova blooms

9. ghoti0315

ghoti0315 buff assassin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    yes but nova first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.