Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Come Here From Hypixel Skyblock-and I Have A Question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Civel, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Civel

Civel Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello!

I come from the far away and not so distant land of Hypixel Skyblock. Recently, one of my guild members (group members) left Hypixel for Wynncraft, so I decided to see what the buzz was all about!
    1) Can you give me a general overview of Wynncraft and what it is like?
    2) Wow the fourms look so much better than Hypixel

That's all, thanks good night

2. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) Wynncraft is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game), which means that it is an (optionally) multiplayer rpg, with classes, items, spells, lore, an incredible map, a great content team, etc. etc.
    2) If you want to check out other themes, you can go to 'Preferences' under the profile icon (top-left) and change the Style.

NotFunny likes this.
  3. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    As another former HSB player, here's why I play Wynncraft.
    1. Great community. Everyone jumps at the opportunity to help you with anything, the dumbest of questions are treated with respect, if you drop something people will actually give it back
    2. Mods listen and interact with the community. Some of the most active members of the community are mods, and Salted himself often makes casual forum posts
    3. Gameplay is a lot more interesting. It has tons of quests, huge well built map, and my favorite part is that there are a lot of little secrets hidden everywhere
    4. There's everything you could want from HSB here too, like getting money, finding rare drops, and buying good weapons. And this time, getting good weapons doesn't just mean you can grind more.

4. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is about whatever you want to do with it. There is no one way to play. With that being said I recommend doing every quest as they are very fun and can add a lot of lore. Hope you enjoy the server and if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone in the community.

PikaPrince likes this.
  5. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the best way to play Wynncraft is to complete the game without any other sources and enjoy the story and lore by completing quests. Even better if you have friends to play with. Try to avoid anything to do with the market and get gear from opening chests and stuff

6. Impossikour

Impossikour Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Sometimes you might enjoy finding buyers/sellers, tm doesnt feel that rewarding but since tm is down now, it feels a lot more rewarding coordinating/buying stuff

7. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome!
    You can find the newcomer's guide here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.