Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✫✫✫ Emorians | Llevigar Warriors | Level 105 | Recruiting Lvl 70+! | #1 Guild War Count

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by GrandpaLee, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robber234

Robber234 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN:robber234
    Discord:Robber234#7780
    Age (optional):13
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS):OCE
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): been looking for a guild to join remembered emorians and looked for the apply forums
    How active are you on Wynncraft?:pretty active lately about 6 hours a day
    Current highest combat level: 102 Archer currently working on leveling up a Shaman
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: Paladins United, Dual Citizenship in Imperial for a lil bit
    Interested/Experience in warring?:Of course im interested in warring, my experience in warring is around 300 wars i think maybe 150-250
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?:Mainly the warring and I'm pretty good friends with some of the older members
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: I want to war against other factions, and if any are attacking at midnight EU time, I can try to take some territories back.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I'll tell you a bit about myself, I'm a 13 year old male that lives in Victoria, Australia, I don't really like sports but if I had to choose a Football team it would be Collingwood, I like games, mainly strategy/simulation and story games, I like reading up on some medieval history mainly 700-1066 CE. I consider myself to be Honest and Stubborn. I think thats enough information, If I do get in the guild I look forward to warring and playing with the members of the guild. :D

2. TheYogurtWizard

TheYogurtWizard he be vibing tho CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: TheYogurtWizard

Discord: TheYogurtWizard#2797

Region: NA

Who directed you to our forum?: The big man GrandpaLee himself

How active are you on Wynncraft?: On break prob 6/7 hours. Maybe more.

Current highest combat level: 105

If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: Currently in an ancient and dead guild that I joined when I first started. Also PUN.

Interested/Experience in warring?: Decent. Normally use a poison shaman build that can solo war.

Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: Guild update so I wanna actually be in a guild that is alive.

What can you contribute to the Emorians?: I'm poor so not emeralds. Can contribute mats, xp, and drop bombs if you lads need it. Also warring but that's a given.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I have 5 level 100s. I'm majoring in nbb and that crap demands a ton of my time, so when the classes roll around I won't be on as much. Also I'm a package deal with Captainlogi9001. He's my 14 y/o kid brother, and he'll be able to help with whatever you tell him to do lol. Good to meet you all

3. captainlogi9001

captainlogi9001 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Captainlogi9001

Discord: CheeseWeedle#7567

Region: NA

Who directed you to our forum?: TheYogurtWizard (older brother)

How active are you on Wynncraft?: On weekdays 2-6 hours, on weekends 4-8 hours.

Current highest combat level: 104

If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: Paladins United.

Interested/Experience in warring?: I am interested in warring but have little experience due to being in a small guild for a long time.

Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: I want to be in a good guild for the 1.20 update. I also wanted to do more warring with a big guild.

What can you contribute to the Emorians?: Whenever I'm online I will help with wars and help other guild members with tasks.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: My activity on Wynncraft might fluctuate due to sports, school, and work.

4. DerpyEmerald24

DerpyEmerald24 The 22k Guy/ERN Chief VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump Join ERN!

5. IzzSt

IzzSt Nephilim CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpy dumpy sat on a wall

6. Cookiesss

Cookiesss Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: cookkiesss

Discord: Cookiesss#8745

Age (optional): 17

Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): NA

Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): Found thread on forums.

How active are you on Wynncraft?: I'm on pretty much on every day for at the very least two hours, if not all day haha, sometimes not consecutively.

Current highest combat level: 105 mage, 100 archer, 88 assassin (probably won't play), and 60 shaman I am working on leveling.

If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: Only Imperial, I'm not sure if they're still around but it was a while back.

Interested/Experience in warring?: Interested for sure, I have some experience with Imperial though it's been a while.

Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: I have pondered joining a guild for a while now, and I finally decided I would, especially with the guild update coming. I saw Emorians and just based merely on the thread, you can tell it's an enjoyable community with members who have fun doing what they do.

What can you contribute to the Emorians?: My time and help with anything the Emorians community may need from me.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Nothing that hasn't been said.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  7. ItzMusa

ItzMusa Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: GamingWithJess
    Discord: ItzMusa#1691
    Age (optional): 19
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): NA-EST
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): IzzSt
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 2-4 hours daily
    Current highest combat level: 104
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: Abyssals
    Interested/Experience in warring?: in my current guild Abyssals, i am the only person that wars... i war daily
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: just looking for a better guild than mine with better people and active players unlike mine
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: my labor
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: nah

8. FrootPvP

FrootPvP Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: FrootPvP
    Discord: Froot#0135
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional):
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 6-8 hours a day
    Current highest combat level: 1o2
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?:
    Interested/Experience in warring?: Very interested in warring.
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: They are a warring guild and I want to war.
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: I'm active and willing to help when online.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  9. P4lme

P4lme Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: P4lme
    Discord: Palme#2792
    Age (optional): 24
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): EU
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): NonicPVP advertised in the chat!
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: yes
    Current highest combat level: 81
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: I never experienced being in a guild once in wynncraft and that for years
    Interested/Experience in warring?: nope, never
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: I never experienced being in a guild so... you can be my first ever?
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: nothing special, im a generic player, thats all.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I am sometimes energetic which is why I could be annoying sometimes. so, please tell me when i need to shut the frick up and calm down :^)

10. Deirp

Deirp Haven't slept since I woke up VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Deirp
    Discord: That one kid#4326
    Age (optional): 15
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): -
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: On average 3+ hours a day
    Current highest combat level: 81, shaman
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: -
    Interested/Experience in warring?: Very interested
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: Emorians is one of the top warring guilds and are active.
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: I'm able to help the guild with what resources we need (ems, grinding, etc.) and warring
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I like cheese

11. __SHADOWDRAGON__

__SHADOWDRAGON__ Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: __SHADOWDRAGON__

Discord: Shadow271

Age (optional): 20

Region (NA, EU, OCE, AS): EU

Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): CaptainLogi9001

How active are you on Wynncraft? : Depends on the day. More active on the weekens, less active during the week because of work.

Current highest combat class: 105 Mage

If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously? : Various guilds in the past.

Interested/Experience in warring? : Very interested, not really experienced.

Why are you interested in joining the Emorians? : I recently got back into Wynncraft and was talking to an Emorian (CaptainLogi9001) and I thought about applying to join a guild, and he told me i could try to apply for ERN.

What can you contribute tot he Emorians? : I like helping people in general. So if anyone needs help with something, I would love to assist them if, I am available of course. Aside from that, I would like to get into warring and I think joining a top tier guild would be the best way to go about that.

Anything else you’d like to tell us? : I am pretty chill most oft the time, so i will probably be easy to work with. :)

12. Duoooo

Duoooo Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: Duoooo
    Discord: Teddy ツ#0372
    Age (optional): 16
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): OCE
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I play 5/6h a day in the holidays obviously less in school term. Approximately 1/2h
    Current highest combat level: 102
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: I have played Wynncraft since 2013 and only just joined back since leaving in 2016. I believe I have only ever been apart of one guild, Hax, that was back in 2016 and I really don't remember much. Sorry
    Interested/Experience in warring?: I am very very keen to start warring. although I will need someone to teach me the basics as I have a very limited and basic understanding of wars.
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: I just really want to join a guild and I was looking through the forums and this guild seem like the perfect guild for me.
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: A friendly personality, xp and emeralds. (although money is a bit tight atm)
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I am Australian. haha accent go brrrrrr

DerpyEmerald24 likes this.
  13. MseNitrous

MseNitrous Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: W_ish
    Discord: Wish#0530
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): Just browsing
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Every day
    Current highest combat level: 95
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: It's been about 5 years since I've been in a guild, so I don't remember.
    Interested/Experience in warring?: Interested
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: It seems like an active and helpful guild
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: Anything I can give
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I will try my best to help with whatever I can

DerpyEmerald24 likes this.
  14. EnderJay456

EnderJay456 Aphelion Immigrant CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my second bump of the day goes to you, not gonna let you go onto the 4th page

15. lord

lord Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: lordhaag
    Discord: lordhaag#4379
    Age (optional): 19
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): NA (Brazil, actually)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: almost everyday
    Current highest combat level: 99
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?:
    Interested/Experience in warring?: No experience at warring, however, I am very interested
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: Solid guild with awesome structure, and a desire to win (what other guild would give me this opportunity?)
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?: Help winning
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Looking forward to be joining you guys!

16. IzzSt

IzzSt Nephilim CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump truck

AjSimp_ likes this.
  17. HyperionCvC

HyperionCvC Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: HyperionCvC
    Discord: Stijn#9111
    Age (optional): 18
    Region (NA, EU, OCE, or AS): EU (The Netherlands)
    Who directed you to our forum? (Optional): The one and only Mr_Spider_Rider, he's a Cutie don't you think?
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Just got back from a long break, but past few days Ive been on the grind if I may say so myself. I'd guess around 8 hours a day. It will likely get a little bit lower in a few weeks, so let's say 3 hours a day.
    Current highest combat level: 102 (91% to 103)
    If applicable, what guilds have you been in previously?: I've actually been in Emorians before. I think I was in here for 2 months or so, but no longer had interest in the game so I gave up my spot to make room for someone new. I can't rule the chance of this happening again, but I don't expect it to do so for at least a few months.
    Interested/Experience in warring?: You have my spear, sir. I'll fight if I'm required to do so. Technically speaking I have experience since I've warred before in ERN
    Why are you interested in joining the Emorians?: The first time I was in there I had a very enjoyable stay, made a bunch of friends. Being in the guild will likely also encourage me to keep playing the game, as everything is more fun when done in company. Also it's nice for me to have trade partners/people that have experience with price checking and such.
    What can you contribute to the Emorians?:
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I'll just tell you what else I can bring to your guild:
    A good sense of humor and just like last time I

I don't know why that didn't fit into 1 post but I guess this works.

18. EnderJay456

EnderJay456 Aphelion Immigrant CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Weekly Lee is above average message delivery here

19. DerpyEmerald24

DerpyEmerald24 The 22k Guy/ERN Chief VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump bump! Join ERN

20. IzzSt

IzzSt Nephilim CHAMPION