Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

About People Being Poor In Le

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by HKChiken, Dec 28, 2020.

?

Are you poor(below 20LEs)?

1. yes

31 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. no

75 vote(s)
    70.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HKChiken

HKChiken Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So this is my first time posting in forum so please feel free to tell if you find my post having something wrong.

So, as everyone knows. The LE, is a currency of wynncraft which also equals to 4096 emeralds/64 EB. It's very rare(? I dont really know how to tell... it's just not something really common) and most things at high level npc merchants(here i mean about lvl 80+) would somehow costing a few LEs to afford their items(for example corkus armor merchant i remember theres a helmet which costs 19k, which is around 5LE) and most mythics are above a stack or even need hundreds of LE to afford.

But recently, since the dupe of the LE in market happens, many people start to talk about money and LEs, and I heard people who didn't actually dupe LEs start to complain that they are being very poor and cannot earn any single LE, there are a lot of them, from level 70 to even 100, they telling that they only have like 5 to 8, pretty sure not stacks cause i asked again.

Personally, I cannot really understand why would that happens, and here are some of my reasons.
    Before everything starts, I've to tell I'm now a level 103 Warrior having 25LEs atm.
    1.Why is people actually being so poor in LE?
    For real, as what i know, people are spending so much money on something thats... not actually very useful for them, I'd say.
    For example, white horse. Oh you might be thinking that I'm kinda crazy that saying white horse isnt very useful. But for me, there isn't a really big difference between chestnut and white or I'd even say black horse is enough(ah yes brown sucks for no reason). Think, a white horse is around 400k, a chestnut is around 120k, but a black horse is around 10k. The speed between them is something, black is 13.5bps chestnut 16bps and white 18.5bps. But for real, do you actually need that 2.5 more bps between each level? For me, I just do tons of charges till my mana went to 0(I actually have negative 20itelligence) and I switch to horse and regen mana and I just spam charges again. I've a friend which does have a white horse, and he did a few races with me. And at the end I actually won with my black horse and spells, tho there isnt a really big difference between us. But from the result you could see that the white horse isn't really necessary if you arent rich enough.
    2.Is the items you need actually being that expensive?
    I have to say, most item you need for builds and stuffs aren't that really expensive, I got my build(not counting the weapon apocalypse itself) only costed me around 20k emeralds which is only 5LE! Oh you might be saying i would have a bad damage and defence, but the thing is I've now around 12k dps and the defence skill itself is 130(holding weapon) also the elemental defence isn't really good but its definitely enough for most uses(the stats are not good for pros but its enough).
    You now might have to say,"You said you aren't counting the apocalypse, that's where I stucked at! It's EXPENSIVE!"
    But... is it?
    I bought mine with 175k emeralds, which is around 43LEs.
    And how much you could get if you do all quests? A STACK+!
    Oh, you might say that these mythics are not cheap and I must be lying.
    But the truth is, I offen see some mythics being sold in market for EXTREMELY cheap price(compared to how many they should be sold at)!
    Like, I've saw the weathered(mythic dagger) being sold at 200k... which were supposed to sold for 2mil!
    Check the market more offen(when it's back), you could sometimes find people selling something really cheap.
    Also flamshot hilt(dagger, legend tier) is cool to replace a mythic if your not rich and it's very cheap(my friend got it with under 2k).
    Why I keep giving assassin items as example? Cause my friend is assassin and I often check prices for him.
    3.How to get LE??
    Before this part starts, I've to say I'm VERY BAD at getting money if you have better methods could get a lot LEs per hour just skip this part.
    Me personally get around 1LE per two hour(not specially grinding money), which isn't really a lot but should be enough if you are too poor now.
    The best way I'd say is questing(actually loot run but you know I'm warrior I cannot fly XD) as i mentioned you would get around 70LE(rough count) if you do all quests.
    Everyone throw common items, isn't it? But I sell them to the blacksmith and I actually get some money, I've to say everytime only a few EBs, but the speed you getting these common items are FAST, so these EBs will grow into LE. When you get legendary tiered item, its surly recommanded to sell to market, don't sell to blacksmith like me(I'm just stupid don't blame me please), they sell for thousands.
    Also boss altar is a way to get money, around 7EBs at those altars above level 80, tho it might be awful to grind for the ingrediant needed for the altar, but just keep them and don't sell them in ingrediant pouch.

Thats all I've to say... in conclusion is just don't buy things you don't really need or could be replaced in some cheaper item. You would really save a lot of money doing this.

(now im talking like how i normally talked like just becaz ive to say smth very personal)
    if you want pls add me friend caz i just sus and have no friend x.x

2. Wizconsin

Wizconsin Official Cheese Man VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whos out here selling weathered for two stacks WTF?

3. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    Yeah wtf where can I find such good deals?

4. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this rarely happens and is most often the result of the seller accidentally forgetting/mistyping a number
    good luck finding a deal like this unless you wanna sit in front of the market for 12 hours a day

5. HKChiken

Minecraft:
    yes its pretty rare but sometimes happens so yea just gl having good deals xd

6. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gg on making your your first thread with effort

7. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the reason why i was originally very poor at endgame was due to wasting money on horse breeding (don't) and good items for builds on tm. that's really it.

Ellphant and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  8. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    Very nice high effort thread, but your english is a bit choppy. Try putting it through Grammarly or a similar software to make it easier to read

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    Miles_ likes this.
  9. HKChiken

Minecraft:
    thx dude

10. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Please tell me this is a joke.

StormKing3 likes this.
  11. ramenstew

Minecraft:
    ??? Not quite sure what you mean.

Ellphant likes this.
  12. Rimuwu

Rimuwu Nyah HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think he was referring to the "your / you're" typo you made.

13. ramenstew

Minecraft:
    That was both the wrong time and the wrong place for a typo.
    BRB gonna go commit a crime

14. Rimuwu

Rimuwu Nyah HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everybody makes mistakes. No reason to make bigger ones though :saltedhigh:

starx280 likes this.
  15. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What did you take before you wrote this gigantic speech out of interest?

16. ZockerCam

ZockerCam Travelling sorcerer. Master of Wind Magic. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First thread?
    Very pog

starx280 likes this.
  17. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't regret buying white horse, but what really drained me is probably the powders (Back in day CUR didn't exist so powder price was even higher)

I used hive wand, and changed all of its powders, twice, and now I use hive armors instead so they practically flew out to the sky

18. williamszr98

williamszr98 Cyberpunk 2077 have less bugs than this update VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah guys is easy just don't be poor I dont understand why people is having trouble with this /s

19. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah man just make le it’s not that hard smh

FoxxoChan likes this.
  20. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    wait? they still exist? where?

is this the way?

Thread Status: