Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kind Things People Have Done For You (on Wynncraft)

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Rosevine, Dec 15, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosevine

Rosevine Drawer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Inspired by the embarrassing things you've done thread, I've made this one to show off how awesome people can be on here.

I'll start:
    • Someone else bought me my VIP rank (it sounds really insensitive, but I took a long break and can't recall their username, but thank you!)
    • The person who opened Bob's Tomb for me This quest is low-key frustrating, but someone had a profile already in the tomb which saved me soooo much time.
    • This guy who gave me a bunch of EB when I was low-level To level 25 me, all those emerald blocks seemed like a fortune and really helped me out!

2. TwentyZ6

TwentyZ6 average wynncraft addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Oooh there’s so many things for me...

- got help beating CoW
    - got help with EO
    - The people that carried me through ??? not only let me help but didn’t get upset when I fell off the blue meteor
    - Someone kindly let me join their party to grind to level 80 something which was amazing because it was taking me ages
    - Bob’s Tomb, always Bob’s Tomb

I can’t even remember anything else but I know there’s more, the Wynncraft community is really awesome! :)

ThedumbOX, Justice and Rosevine like this.
  3. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here we go! I got a few!

@YellowDamage bought me VIP+ about a year ago
    @PikaPrince sold me a Fatal for a very low price (this seems like a small thing but it was actually really cool, thanks!)
    I'll edit in more stuff when I think of it, brain empty rn.

PikaPrince, Justice and Rosevine like this.
  4. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Only one I can think of atm is @TrapinchO bought a bunch of potions and delivered them to me in the realm of light
    (I owe him 9 eb but still)

5. Flareix

Flareix Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh I have some people (unfortunately I didn't get most of their names :/ but still, if you helped me, thank you!)

- Thank you to whoever opened Bob's Tomb from the inside for me
    - Thank you to whoever gave me a free un'ided Nighthawkye!
    - Thank you to whoever helped me beat Death the first time, it was a level 80 or so, Archer
    - Thank you ClamLord for slaughtering Death for me a second-time xD
    - Thank you SimonikCD for hosting a giveaway where I won 30 Tol Runes (and thanks for throwing in an LE too!)
    - Thank you to that one warrior who ran CDS with me like 5 times w/ DXP and Dungeon bombs, really helped me out because it would take like 20 minutes for me to beat it on my own at that point.
    - Thank you to everyone in the Wynncraft Discord #questions areas who keep answering my stupid questions <3

And probably a lot more that I forgot because I'm a bad person, but still, thank you, everyone! This community is just the best.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Justice, ocel0tgirl and Rosevine like this.
  6. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh yeah, and thanks to TrapinchO and @Justice for inspiring me to start welcoming :D
    Also @RenZenthio for teaching me to murder the gods and topple their thrones (just kidding he gave me a build)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  7. thepicferret

thepicferret Chief of Avicia, Send help wynncraft addicted HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -thank you to this video(it's in hebrew so it will sound like gibberish) for showing me wynncraft for the first time
    -thank you to the friend (who doesn't have a forums account) that got me to actually play Wynncraft
    -Thank you to the 2 people who gave me a krakam and a level 81 normal diamond chestplate when i first reached detlad (i think @yurisa_ gave me the bow but i was never able to find that player again)
    Thank you to @birdiefly209 for creating avicia and introducing it to me to my home for the past 2 years

8. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let's see...
    -Anyone person who has helped me open Bob's Tomb
    -Anyone who has helped me run Legendary Island
    -Anyone who has helped me make perhaps the best spell spam Collapse build only for it to be rendered irrelevant by 1.20, RIP.
    -Anyone who has has berated me on how bad my custom items and builds are and giving me resources to improve(I'm still a little bad but better)
    -That time I got bored and also saw that almost(that almost would be @TrapinchO ) no one was welcoming new people to the forums.
    - @LunaDragon_608 for accompanying me in Wynncraft in the last few months, I await your return when things are good!
    -The members of the OWWC of course!
    -Last but not least which has no relation to anyone but whatever thing happened to help get me my favorite boomstick, Collapse.
    Edit: Forgot those 4 or 5 people that helped me through ???, that quest is pure chaos for the first time doing it.
    Another Edit: The people who put dxp bombs or item bombs on the server

9. icecream27

icecream27 [Special] HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remember giving all my LE and Legendary horoscope items away to people and having a drawing contest and I bought the winner a rank and second place too after that I had no money but I was just a kid after all I didn't think much of it till my parents saw my bank account :P. After I quit I came back since like 2 weeks now and a lot of people have helped me with keys for dungeons etc.

Best thing ever was secret Santa it was so much fun getting something you wanted and getting someone else the thing they wanted it brought the community together I just love this dedicated community and all the lovely forum posts! Everyone helps each other out even for the smallest things and I'm so happy I have been part of this community :D

estevao107, Bixlo, starx280 and 2 others like this.
  10. Indestructiball

Indestructiball Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I logged in for the first time and begins to examine ragni. Someone ran up to me and handed me level 50 gear.

11. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    The one random player who gave me Pure for helping with CoW.

(quick memory)

starx280 and Rosevine like this.
  12. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well for me. I say I remember getting help with Bob the one time when i was lvl 75. The dude was max lvl and walked me thru on my first playthrough.
    I also remember the one time I got told abt the wynndisc and map from some person.
    I also remember all the times my radon questions would get answered in chat

I dont wanna sound like im tooting my own horn, but i remember helping others more than i remember being helped so here ya go:

Now the funni part:
    i remember the times ive helped ppl with other stuff.
    I remember having my archerer parked at bob's so i could open it for ppl.
    I have lost count of the times I've helped ppl with CoW
    I remember teaching noobs how to dungeon
    I remember running around emerald trail teaching players how to trade with others.
    I remember the one time i helped a dude with EO only for him to get wipped on the first stage. then we repeated it 2 more times until we had like 4 ppl with us and we all kept him alive, that was hilarious to be in.

Rosevine likes this.
  13. •WhiteWolf•

•WhiteWolf• Traumatised. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I honestly didn’t get much help with my first playthrough outside of using the wiki/ wynntils for quests and I kinda regretted it. I could never get my friends to play for very long either. So now that I have a bunch of maxed classes and stuff I set out to help a load of players. I do LI and EO a lot as well as some other stuff (100+ eo runs recently woohoo) and paradoxically that’s really helped make Wynn exciting for me still.

Ellphant, Rosevine, TrapinchO and 2 others like this.
  14. Flame_Frost_

Flame_Frost_ Community Person HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here we go:
    - Anyone who helped open Bob's Tomb
    - A person who helped me on my first warrior (they got me morph, which I didn't understand at the time)
    - Anyone who has helped me with dungeons
    - Anyone else who has helped make my Wynncraft experience an amazing journey so far

Thank you to you all and Merry Christmas!

Rosevine likes this.
  15. classicmedic

classicmedic Travelled Adventurer

i got good sword from a player i meat later on and player with

16. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ah yes very specific xD

Rosevine likes this.
  17. Danny DeVito

Danny DeVito Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    someone saved me arse from engulfing slimy wimy UwU

18. TeeKay09

TeeKay09 Twitch.tv/teekay09 HERO

Minecraft:
    When I first started playing, I was streaming and one of the mods came in my chat. We chatted for awhile, and then he told me to come to Detlas to talk to him. I met him there, and he gave me my very first LE. I was level six.
    There have been various other experiences like that, but that was the first and the most prominent.

19. _purplegiraffe_

_purplegiraffe_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I've also had a lot of experiences with people being really kind on Wynncraft, so thanks to:
    - The person that came up to me in Detlas and randomly gave me a legendary wand
    - The group I did ??? with
    - The person I met inside CDS and proceeded to do 6 CDS and 2 CIP runs with
    - The person who helped me kill the mummy when I still had no idea how to do boss fights

These are definitely not all the times people have helped me, but these are the first ones I could think of right now
    Thanks for this amazing community!!

Rosevine likes this.
  20. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    - My first guild I got into by the leader finding me and inviting me
    - when I was level 10 a level 100 gave me a dislocator.
    - when someone helped me beat tribal sanctuary (passage boss alter) and grind for the helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.