Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Account Got Hacked

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Bigoll, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigoll

Bigoll Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Not sure where to put this so posting it here.

I'm a level 100 player that came back to the server today to do the new quests and such and turns out all of my gear and emeralds are completely gone and I was in the middle of nowhere when I know I logged out in Detlas.

So I'm posting this to ask if there's a way for someone to roll back my character or if there's any way for me to get my stuff back?

2. Ankarin

Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    don't believe so
    wait for someone else to respond though before getting the set response

3. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    Sorry Wynncraft has a strict no refund policy. Are you 100% sure that your account is currently safe?

TrapinchO likes this.
  4. Bigoll

Bigoll Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Yes it's safe, I've went through all of the processes to secure my account.
    Though I'm not sure what you mean by refund since I literally just logged in one day and all my stuff was gone. I'm saying I'm sure my account was hacked.

5. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    The no refund policy applies to items which were lost through any means, even if you were hacked. It might sound silly they can't just roll you back, that just isn't how data is stored so it just can't be done.

More importantly, the policy is in place to avoid scamming the system. There isn't any way to prove that you had items and they were lost, so to prevent scamming they don't give people items under any circumstances, even hacking. At this point, your best bet would be to create a new class and start all over again. There's a lot of new stuff coming so you might as well take the opportunity to see the new sights with a properly leveled character.

TrapinchO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.