Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Hive Drabbles: Tasogare Oyaji

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Selvut283, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ditsario

ditsario it's always christmas somewhere in the world VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Thesead Citizen: Oh hey, lookie at the small-nose that got all the way out here. If you're going to barge into my house, make yourself useful, huh?
    Thesead Citizen: You humans think you're so strong? Why not go fight that Qira lady, then! Get her out of our hair and all!
    Thesead Citizen: All these weird elemental creatures and caves are popping up recently that weren't there a few years ago, and I'll bet my life savings it's her fault!

Ok, Qira, I do trust you more than this random anti-human racist Thesead citizen, but do you know where the creatures are coming from if not from the Hive? And on a somewhat related note, did you create Krolton, or is the Hive escapee you mentioned someone/thing else?
    wait a minute, are those caves just referring to the removed mini-dungeons?

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I would be willing to bet that that man has not left his house for more than a grocery trip in years. It is an impressive amount of ignorance he is putting on display."

3. 182 others

182 others Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Why couldn't Spirit of Gale be Spirit of Kale

Also qira why do you start simping for us once we kill you

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    strikeflame5356 likes this.
  4. Ellphant

Ellphant [they/them] stop and smell the flowers, won't you? HERO

Minecraft:
    Questions for Qira, what do you know about Siegfried? Has he ever come to the Hive?

5. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "...what?"

"I can't say for certain what that even means...however, if I am bested, it is proof of one's skill, is it not? Such skilled, persistent, or even simply downright lucky soldiers can be valuable assets- having them as an ally is a powerful thing. The way you say it makes me feel as though you believe that having respect for those who have performed admirably is...somehow immature or wrong. And that is...odd."

"I have heard the name vaguely, in one instance. He is purported to be a true hero, from what I understood. If this is true, I would like to see him try his luck at my Hive, but such a thing has not occured."

6. 182 others

Minecraft:
    I'm just saying I find it weird that after someone who killed you would start to be admired by you, fair enough I guess. Also shouldn't you be dead when we kill you or is it the Ghost of Qira talking once we get the Master Catalyst.

Also the spirit of kale thing was a joke

Also I was told you quit your evil ways in Cinfras, what did you try to do

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    strikeflame5356 likes this.
  7. Ellphant

Minecraft:
    Thank you Qira, I am trying to figure out solid proof if Siegfried is a Siegfraud and your response is helpful.

8. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

Just so you know she doesn’t actually die
    But you probably know that already

To Qira, if you are aware of the meteors that have fallen throughout Gavel throughout the years, have you ever studied them and/ or used any of their magic? It is said that Cosmic Magic is one of the most powerful known forms of magic, and might be of interest to you.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    TrapinchO and Ellphant like this.
  9. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, but what about Krolton? That thing literally killed me once, it's only fair to at least tell me if you made it or not.

Anways, I know you passionately hate Dr. Legendary, but how do you feel about the rest of Corkus? Specifically, considering you have quite a bit of experience in the artificial army department, what do you think about the idea of using mechs as a fighting force? I know their first attempt didn't end so well, but it seems to me like it could work so long as they make sure the mechs can't betray them next time.

10. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You do not kill me, you merely defeat me in a duel. If I were dead, you would be correct in that it would become difficult to tend to various things.

"...um. Okay, uh, ha...haa??"

"I assume you are referring to that ill-tempered group of Villagers that tried to trample through my Hive. They do not like me- what I do may be extreme, but it is fully necessary, and in that way it cannot be called evil except by those who do not understand it."

"I would prefer to keep my mind intact, thank you. I am well aware of the effects of cosmic magic- a sorceress of my caliber would be remiss not to stay knowledgeable."

"...I am...not particularly fond...of machines. Perhaps some time ago I would have been more receptive to the idea, but frankly their little tinker toys are far inferior to the power that my Hive holds. I dislike seeing them."

11. 182 others

Minecraft:
    What does Qira think of Death, the Imposter who made a ripoff of the Qira hive and why didn't you stop the Decay in Gavel

12. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just wanted to say am still actively reading this thread as it's amazing keep up this incredible work :D
    This is pure gold reading all the responses and the story

starx280, Ellphant and TrapinchO like this.
  13. ThePurpleEmerald

Qira at her current power is unable to stop the Decay, I think she mentioned that in the Hive Drabble involving Orja

Ellphant likes this.
  14. ThePurpleEmerald

To Qira, Ozoth the dragon lives on top of the mountain right beside the Hive, and has also invaded Thanos recently. Due to this short distance between The Hive and Ozoth, has she ever attempted something similar on The Hive before, or even so much as visited The Hive?

and while on the topic of being in close proximity to the Hive,

(This question only works if the in-game scale and location of structures on the map is somewhat similar to lore)
    The Sakura Dojo is right against the Hive’s borders, even closer than Thanos is. Have you visited it and seen what they do and/ or spoken to the people there? What do you think of such a place, both on what they do and being so close to The Hive?

(Also to Qira)

Ellphant likes this.
  15. ditsario

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Blacksmith servant guy (sorry I don’t know your name), I’m kind of curious about your situation. You say you were taken for your smithing talents and you help make the prizes - does Qira normally make them and you just help, or do you make some that she somehow can’t? Also, how often do you have to make more prizes? Qira alleged earlier that there have been thousands of contestants, but also that a lot of them died, so I’m kind of curious how common it is for people to get past at least the first few divisions.
    One more thing - for some of the rewards with Hive-related names, such as Ambertoise Shell or Golemlus Core, are they replicas or actual creature body parts?

Also, Qira, why haven’t you let this guy see his family, at least for a short time? It’s not like he would be able to escape or anything.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  16. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Qira, I've got a bit of a vague question, but I'm asking it anyway. What do you think of 1.20?

fishcute, TrapinchO and Ellphant like this.
  17. Ellphant

Minecraft:
    press f to pay respects to the fourth wall

MlecznyHuxel99 and fishcute like this.
  18. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "...it is a number. I fail to understand the question."

19. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    What do you think about the upcoming updated with number "1.20", also called "Gavel Reborn" that will update and rework most of the province you reside in called "Gavel"?

20. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I am tempted to cease this open questioning, if you all will insist on such inane inquiries."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.