Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mc Forge

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LunaDragon_608, Sep 15, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunaDragon_608

LunaDragon_608 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, I have been wanting wynntils and all tutorials on how to install it say to get mc forge installer, so when i click installer it says it is not secure and the web page looks confusing and a bit sketchy. Could anyone verify if it is secure and safe to download on a mac?

2. Ghostie

Ghostie Amateur corner-hugger VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here's a video of where to click and not to click (Or just a video on me downloading the the 1.16 installer). Admittedly my game crashes when I launch that version, but 1.12 and 1.14 work just peachy on my computer so if it doesn't work immediately for you, consider another version.

Some more pointers:
    - Don't click on the big flashy advertisement, see where I click up in the top right corner when downloading it.
    - When opening the installer after downloading it, you might need to right-click it and choose 'Open', otherwise it will just tell you that it doesn't want to open it.
    - You can throw away the installer after you're done installing it.

3. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Make sure you went to official forge website.
    2. .jar files are usually marked as not secure as it could potentially contain unauthorized code. If you went to the correct website though, the installer should be safe to use.
    3. Wynntils runs on Minecraft 1.12.2, and not any other version.

theolodger and Ghostie like this.
  4. LunaDragon_608

LunaDragon_608 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey thanks for the vid but i have something different from you, when i press installer this is what pulls up.
    http://adfoc.us/serve/?id=27122871776519

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.