Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Pyrite Travellers|pyt|lvl 8|community Guild, Recruiting All Levels

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Foolish_Gold, Sep 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foolish_Gold

Foolish_Gold Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    As is probably evident from the fact that this guild is level 8, it was started very recently. In fact it was literally started yesterday (as of time of posting) and as such has exactly one member and it's me, the creator.

Honestly my goal with creating this guild was basically just to have one and I have very little interest in scrambling for territories. However if you, like me, are a fan of the general vibe of Wynncraft, folktales, and would honestly kind of like a gameplay option to be a bard, then this is a good guild for you!

No mandatory donations of emeralds or xp, just a group of people who want to wander around wynncraft doing quests and maybe making up folktales.

To apply, basically just respond to this board with a name to call you, pronouns, and who you'd ideally be if you were in Wynncraft. (For example: for me it'd be a travelling bard who gets to just chill in a ton of cool locations and collect stories and bounce any time things start looking dangerous. Or a pirate.)

All the best,
    Guild leader Topaz (she/they)

(also if you have suggestions for the banner, please say, it's currently quite terrible)

Edit 14/09/20: we are now level 10, over 4.5k ranks from the bottom of the guild list, and absolutely steaming towards the middle of the pack. It may still be just me, but that just means there's lots of space for you. And think about it this way: you'll be a far more prominent guild member in this guild than any of the larger ones!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    Fox likes this.
  2. Foolish_Gold

Foolish_Gold Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok the guild has since become level 10 before I got distracted with life things, but before I dive back into grinding I'm going to live up to that bard claim and tell you a story I think could fit into Wynncraft. Please imagine this being told to the customers of a rundown pub on one of the many islands

There was once an adventurer, some claim he was a warrior, others swear he was an assassin. I happen to know that he was a mage, for I knew him long before he began his travels, back when his heart was pure. We grew up together in Selchar, and like many children from isolated towns and villages, we longed to travel out into the wider world. Eventually the mage was old enough to make his escape from Selchar -I would take a little longer to get my hands on a lute before leaving- and snuck aboard a boat bound for Wynn. He started out as many adventurers do, with a heart full of hope and head full of glory. He travelled far and wide across Wynn, helping fight back the corruption where he could and assisting people in need. But as time wore on and he saw more and more suffering, his heart hardened and his ideas of glory faded into childish fantasy. More and more he would fight for money, not for good, and greed corrupted him more than the corruption itself ever could. Where once troubled people would turn to him for help, now people would run from him in fear. His fate, however, was quite appropriate. He, like all inhabitants of Selchar, knew of the Seavale Reefs and their hoards of treasure just waiting to be collected. Like many failed scavengers of the reef, this mage did not account for the currents and difficulty of diving in the ocean. Unlike most failed scavengers of the reef, this mage did not give up when his attempts proved futile. Instead, his greed pushed him to continue, to struggle against the ocean itself to desperately gather a few slivers of gold and pearl. He did eventually reach the reef, but he was too weak to make it back to shore, and he drowned surrounded by the wealth he so desired. I have heard tell that more recent divers have retrieved parts of his armour from the reef, but given the sheer number of feet he must have had for all their claims to be true, I have my doubts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.