Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Naga Dungeon?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Hungarydude297, Aug 23, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarydude297

Hungarydude297 Hungarydude VIP+

Minecraft:
    So I was just exploring around Olux and came across a cool looking gate. Since there's no dungeon in the North-West part of the map I think it would be cool to have a Naga Dungeon or some type of dungeon. It can also be a good way to add more quests and get some mini-lore about the swamp while adding more areas for mid-level player to level up.

If you want to see the gate for yourself it's west of Olux (-1980, -5575)
    Let me know what you guys think :)

2. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heya,

When making a suggestion it's best to think it out thoroughly beforehand and give specific details. Look at the virulent void suggestion as an example. Your suggestion is much more likely to be taken seriously and potentially added if you give detail of the building, mobs, lore, etc. Also refer to this thread about how to make a suggestion when creating it. Good luck with the suggestion

3. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most people assume that it will be a gate to a future province. A dungeon would be cool though.

100klemonreimu likes this.
  4. Hungarydude297

Hungarydude297 Hungarydude VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thank you so much (as you can tell I'm new the this forum) I'll try to think of something creative and try to get a few friends to help. I'm super eager to see more content with the server as they've already blew my mind as for many others :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.