Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is The Morph Set Worth It?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Allimant, Aug 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allimant

Allimant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Im currently Level 70 on my archer account, A friend told me to get the Morph set. Sure it has some good buffs but is it worth sacrificing all that health. And If I did get the morph set, how long should I keep using it and what would be a good replacement for the helmet.

2. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes and no. Morph is good, yes, you can go blue mask + 7/8 morph and it will be fine (your ehp will be fine thanks to defensive sp). Later, you can replace blue mask for Third Eye as mana becomes an issue. Keep in mind you can use 2x topaz instead of waiting on emerald.

Overall though, I'd recommend an actual build like mask of enlightenment/adamantite/crystal/sodeta boots.

3. Allimant

Allimant Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Alright, Im currently Going Helmet Of The Legends,Adamantite,Kratke,Sodteka Boots

4. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Morph is great for leveling via mob grinding, I use it on all of my characters until level 80 (when you get cosmic), or until ~ lvl 91 for Dwarves and Dogun's quests

it's a very solid set, but it's not great at any one thing in particular. It does scale very well with your character's level though (I recommend keeping it and using on your next character)

(I replace chestplate with papyrus and helmet with venison until I get speaker. But as Saya says, third eye works well too)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.