Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Crafting Guide 1-103 - All The Materials And Ingredients You Need! [completed]

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SmileAndWaveBoyz, May 6, 2020.

?

Which Crafting Profession Should I Do Next?

Poll closed May 25, 2020.
  1. Tailoring

50.0%
  2. Armouring

24.1%
  3. Weaponsmithing

20.7%
  4. Cooking

39.7%
  5. Alchemism

27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoobPixel

NoobPixel Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    very useful

SmileAndWaveBoyz likes this.
  2. SoulBurned

SoulBurned eee HERO

Minecraft:
    I did a little bit of testing to do with ingredient level reqs, and I found this:

You can use a level, say, 53 ingredient at level 51, as you're crafting a level 51-53 item,
    so I can use zombie eyes at level 53, because I can make a level 53-55 item. It makes it easier to use higher level materials at lower levels.

Kahsol and SmileAndWaveBoyz like this.
  3. SmileAndWaveBoyz

SmileAndWaveBoyz Well-Known Adventurer

Ahh interesting, I did suspect this after linny told me about the lvl 1 forest web craft, however I was already a fair way through the guide, so I figured I would just continue with exact ingredient level to be consistent. I might have to go through the guide and see if it changes much, I probably should make a note of it somewhere. Thanks for the info!

SoulBurned likes this.
  4. Spyhy

Spyhy Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    How many silver feathers would it take for 103-132?

Actually its not a bad idea to make a thread about this if u can calculate it,many people would find it useful

Like how much u need from 103 to 110 than from 110 to 120 and from 120 to 132

5. SmileAndWaveBoyz

The main purpose of this guide was to help people get to the max useful level, 103, as anything further than that is just to get a bigger number. If you are interested in seeing how many materials/ingredients is needed to get to 132, Leo created a spreadsheet that does these calculations, which is pinned in the prof discord. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I'm sure Leo would be happy to help if you have any questions.

6. TNG

TNG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    poggers fish

7. L9U

L9U Shy

Guild:
    was just going through this with scribing and this is honestly great, everything on armouring was perfect but i've gotten to level 70 on scribing so far with this and every time its been a bit off so if you use this with scribing you might need a bit more than mentioned

8. SmileAndWaveBoyz

Hmmm, do you remember how far out it is? like more or less than 5 crafts? If its significant ill change it, if not then ill probably leave it. Thanks for letting me know!

9. L9U

L9U Shy

Guild:
    Yeah for most of them its like 1 or 2 crafts there hasn't been anything extremely big, tbh if you get the right amount and also keep your t2 and t3 materials that you get while trying to get the materials you should be fine.

10. FAZu

FAZu 6 digit ping guy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FYI : You could grind severed heart (lv.69 cooking ing) for 6min/stack at the little church at the Dead Island at 894 -3871. I used a set with 168% lb for this.

11. Andyroo_88

Andyroo_88 Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    For woodworking, what about using unmeltable ice at lv92 from the Freezing Heights instead of royal bug's blood?

12. SmileAndWaveBoyz

Definitely a possible alternative, however bug blood is extremely easy to get. In my ingredient thread where I timed how long it took to grind various ingredients, bug blood was ~2 mins, where unmeltable ice was ~9 mins (for 1 stack). This significant time difference meant I went with bug blood. Of course bug blood gives slightly less xp, however, given you can grind 4-5 stax of bug blood by the time u grind 1 stack of ice, you are still getting more xp per time spent grinding, opting for bug blood.

Do note, I only tested ingredients without totems, so I guess ice could be a better option, depending on how good totems are. You might have to test that yourself and try to find the best option. Another thing is, bug blood only requires 100% lb to get a drop every time, so you have some extra leniency, regarding your build.

Hope this clears things up a bit, basically all down to how long it takes to grind.

Andyroo_88 likes this.
  13. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But with ice you require less materials

Andyroo_88 and SmileAndWaveBoyz like this.
  14. SmileAndWaveBoyz

I guess so, however I don't really think the difference in xp between bug blood and unmeltable ice is very significant. If we compare armouring and weaponsmithing, I saved ~30 crafts using turtle shells etc, over gollier iron. This equates to ~4 stacks of extra mats, which would take ~30 minutes to get. Keeping this in mind, I think it's better to go with the ingredient that's quicker to grind, even if it gives a bit less xp, especially considering the significant time difference in this case.

At the end of the day it's up to you, this thread is just meant to provide some guidance, you can level however you want:)

Emogla3 and Andyroo_88 like this.
  15. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What are the guaranteed drop chances for other mobs?

16. SmileAndWaveBoyz

The only other one I know is gollier iron, the same at 100%. No idea about any other ingredients, the number could be above the max possible loot bonus, honestly no clue.

17. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, thanks.

18. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumping this because it's seriously one of the best threads on the forum.

SmileAndWaveBoyz and RenZenthio like this.
  19. SmileAndWaveBoyz

Just a small update/bump. Removed some of the "min" stuff as it was a bit confusing and unnecessary. Overall made it look a bit nicer and less cluttered, hopefully making the guide easier to read:)

Arcturisus likes this.
  20. Furry

Furry Well-Known Adventurer

Tysm <3 very helpful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.