Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fruma Theories (again But More Reasonable This Time)

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Samsam101, Jul 18, 2020.

Tags:
?

Which do you think will be added first?

1. Fruma

66.7%
  2. Dern

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Last time I made fruman theories it was pretty stupid. Now I think I have some more reasonable ones.

1: Fruman territory
    This one is almost certain. This is the land that Fruma will take up.
    Fruma.JPG
    Or maybe. I was thinking for an expansion they could have it continue west a bit and then trail along the wall until it reaches the edge of Gavel to make it more of a provincial landmass, but that's unlikely. I would love to see it that big though. Plus, If we count Corkus as part of Fruma, that makes it a whole lot bigger

2: Theme
    Obviously the theme is going to be the Monarchy and how it is corrupt. That is almost 100% certain.

3: Entrance: I think you will actually enter from the imperial prison seen in Recover the Past. I think I saw a picture of the cart we entered Wynn in that is inside of the Imperial gate, so it seems plausible. Plus, the valley we entered from is very close by, so the prison may be attached to it.

4: Dimensional links?
    Unlikely. The theme for one of the trailers for Gavel was that the Realm of Light was akin to the nether in Wynn, which is ironic seeing as both ''important'' areas are completely irrelevant to the players. I still want to see The Light Realm be revamped though. Anyway, Fruma will probably not share the dimensional link story but rather the story will be about the corrupted monarchy solely. Maybe a plot twist will appear where it turns out they are Dern worshippers or something, but I don't see that happening.

5: Important NPC speculations
    Sohso: He was stated to be in Fruma so we will probably see him there, and get a quest from him. Since he sounds like he's the only sane brother, he will probably be normal. He may alter the ??? a little where some parts teleport you to his house in fruma (which, if so, is good evidence that fruma may start pre level 80)
    Tasim: Aledar and Tasim are the 2 recruits who came with you to Wynn. Aledar is seen in 4 quests in total. King's recruit, A journey beyond, A journey further, and A Hunter's Calling. Tasim is only seen in King's Recruit and A Hunter's Calling. Pay close attention to their names. ''Aledar the betrayed, Tasim the resigned'' These are.. odd names to say the least. When is Aledar betrayed? It may be referring to the fact that you openly killed him when you could just as easily have gone over the wall without breaking the spell, or that he was betrayed at some point, possibly by Lucio and Elephaba. The name probably has something to do with the fact that he is sacrificed. As for Tasim, it says he is resigned. Did he resign from the army? Or did he accept something unpleasant that he cannot do anything about? Maybe that unpleasant thing is the dread he has from his Fruman past. I think there is a chance we will adventure into Fruma with him. Whether he survives or not is another question.
    The Queen: She is mentioned in Recover the Past to be the one who is ordering the army to do their deeds, and will almost certainly appear in Fruma.

6: Dungeon
    I think that if we get a dungeon in Fruma, it will be the Palace. The name could be something like: Grand Palace
    (couldnt come up with a cool name but the final boss would either be the general or the queen)

7: Areas
    Some of these ideas might surprise you.
    Poor town (with a name this time): The town I am referring to is the one seen in Recover the Past. Not much is known about it other then the fact that the Queen must hate the people who live there
    Swamplands: In the poor town we see a pretty swampy looking tree. Is this a hint towards the entrance to fruma being a swamp? I would be kinda disappointed if it was because Olux already exists
    Bloomi Forest: Yes that's right. Bloomi. An old meme that people are actually beginning to believe will become an actual location. I think Morgor will NEVER come, but I imagine Bloomi being a nice, lush forest with giant plants that want to eat you. Would probably be on the southeast corner so that it connects to the Dernel Jungle. Maybe there would even be a fast travel into the province within Dernel. Edit: Months later I have realised that this is another stupid and unrealistic thing to think. Sorry about that.
    Palace: Main location in the province, would probably have a town full of neutral mobs (guards)
    Imperial prison: Talked about this earlier, would probably be just next to the Poor Town

8: Monsters
    The main problem I see with Fruma is that the only true threat is the guards. There would probably not be a constant army of guards in the middle of some plains or something, so I looked towards something like what Gavel has. Monsters that fit in with the environment for example. I thought that the swamplands could have revived corpses of drowned guards or something, and the jungle could have carnivorous plants.

9: Release date
    I think that if the CT begin on Fruma directly after 1.20 they will have it done around 2022-2025 ish. Maybe that's a little much for this area. I think 2022 is most likely but we shouldn't rush them. I also think they will probably do Fruma before Dern (completing the overworld should be more important than starting an entire new dimension)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  2. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    This is an interesting point, I've never thought about what enemies Fruma would have before. I'm guessing it's mostly humans, these being Imperial Guards, renegades, mercenaries, maybe some cultists as well. I also think many of these enemies are split into factions: seeing as there is definitely a war inside the Fruman walls, I think we can assume the player will be partaking in it.

3. Samsam101

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    damn i was thinking about the war when i made this but forgot to include reference to it

wait what war are we talking about

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  4. quadblast24

quadblast24 The Chronologer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think There should be a town or city called Beginnings, Outskirts, Yesterday, or Tomorrow. Unlike the Silent Expanse, I think there should be three or more cities/towns. Also, this is wishful thinking but maybe there will be a mushroom island somewhere near...

100klemonreimu likes this.
  5. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    Wait, why? I'm completely sure that Fruma is a peaceful province living in harmony with its people. I don't know why I feel that way, but it's like the thought is deeply engrained into my head. Like as if someone would tell me this non stop for weeks on end. That's nonsense of course, cause I'd remember that if it actually happened

6. Samsam101

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah what war

7. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Who was talking about war? Which one? Against who?

8. Ejiro

Ejiro Nivla sprite.

Minecraft:
    "somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years"
    Literally its me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez hi i play hic CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Aledar is dead, he literally can’t be in Fruma lol

10. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wasn't that disproven? as like there a "force that pushed you back" also he told u to sacrifice him... why would he b mad for you following orders XD
    alsooo I think the main entrance will b at the giant gate right under corkus. I went there today BC i was curious and its the legit door to fruma with a guard NPC n all. I really like the theory crafting of fruma and have tons of ideas as to what could happen. I love this post tho! there's a lot of similar ideas that i have in here. keep up the good work :D

11. Samsam101

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    first of all, thank you for necroposting.
    second of all:

ChromaticDragons likes this.
  12. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    call me crazy, but i dont think your character is actually from Fruma. You could say that in RtP they did that to keep the player anonymous and let them create their own story, but I think something more devious is going on, possibly related to what happens in A Hunters Calling.

Personally, I think the player is a failed attempt by bakal/corrupted/whatever to win the war, and it backfires.

Also, I think corrupted dungeons are the aftermath of the events of AHC

13. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    You know that events in AHC are not real, right?

If we were an experiment of Bak'al or some other corrupted entity, why are we light? What aren't we corrupted? And how did we get to Fruma?

14. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another theory I had abt the player is that there is actually only one hero (you), and there are different versions of you(other players) that pass through different dimensions and can interact with you. (this is how we have multiple people in a world). We know time is very relative in Wynn since places like time valley exist, so theoretically this could totally happen.

15. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Obviously they aren’t real, Aledar was already dead by the time those events happened for example, as well as theorick had already froze Nesaak.

I’m suggesting it’s showing an alternate universe, where those events DO happen.

16. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Yes, AHC shows what would happen if you were on the wrong side

17. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, and like I said it’s a crazy and outlandish theory and it’s probably far from true, but I’m suggesting the player was a failed attempt by Bakal to make a powerful peon

it explains the player’s seeming immunity to corruption (including being able to enter the Nether Portal before Silent Expanse), as well as how they are extremely powerful

AHC is those events if they actually played out how Bakal wished them to

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    Bixlo likes this.
  18. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    This is not canon and should not be accounted for, since it is removed and Nether never served story purposes. Ot was just place for players to kill each other

19. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Was unaware it was non-canon, thanks for pointing that out

TrapinchO likes this.
  20. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Usually, evety removed feature should not be considered canon. Yes, it can serve the guide (e.g. "We propably know how the Nether looks like, we seen it", still not a fact), but not as a fact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.