Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Help Legendary Island Solo Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by captanredbeard, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captanredbeard

captanredbeard Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am lvl 105 and looking for a good build for soloing legendary island.

2. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. captanredbeard

Minecraft:
    thx for the help i will try this out.

4. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this is what I use
    And it’s heavy melee, the only problem you have is Dr. Legendary, hit the TNT to charge up quake, then quake him while avoiding his hits.
    Can face tank everything except legendary.
    (And trust me, old keepers is justified because poison gives you enough ticks to make it useful)

5. captanredbeard

Minecraft:
    please explain how to use this build. i tried using it and I could not even get past the mummyboard.

6. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Which build? Weeb's or mine?

To answer your question though:
    Weebs: need to be hitting stuff as often as possible to take advantage of the lifesteal. If you are too low to risk fighting the boss, attack the minions (like the silverfish if you're fighting the Mummyboard, unless I'm misremembering and the mummyboard doesn't have any adds). Especially try to attack groups of enemies as lifesteal procs for every enemy hit.
    If something is too close to you, use bash or war scream to knock them away (or just use those in general to inflict poison)
    Definitely keep potions on you
    Also this build basically requires a 9 tier attack speed ID Skien's Madness, anything less than that will drastically reduce your damage.
    (This is just from looking at the build, have never used it, someone could prolly give you better advice. Also, from what I can tell this build is slightly on the glassy side, only having 45 defense, so that may be your issue if you are trying to use this build, but the 1000+ lifesteal should make up for that if you are constantly attacking)

My build:
    Stay on the boss, unless you get low (which shouldn't happen). Use your powder special as often as possible. If need be, war scream to inflict poison to get more greed procs. You shouldn't ever be in danger of dying.
    The only things capable of killing you are Yahya's second hallucination (just hide behind a pillar, you'll be fine), and Dr. Legendary. For him, hit the tnt to power up Quake, then quake him, then run away and keep powering up quake, don't try to face tank him, he will obliterate you.
    Also, if you have the Amulet of Rejuvenation you can swap that out for drain if you are low for pretty much instant full health, just remember to take it off once full. Also, if this build isn't tanky enough (which is a crazy idea), you can switch to Greaves of the veneer.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  7. captanredbeard

Minecraft:
    well I did exchange old keeper's for byte so i will try and get the right ring. Thx for the info on how to use each build

RenZenthio likes this.
  8. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No problem!
    And yeah, that is the issue probably. Without Greed my build isn't really tanky enough to stay on the boss (you will need old keepers AND acid (or a ring that applies poison) to get enough health regen from Greed though). If you want a build that doesn't use old keepers, here's a YYGAYMER build. And here's him soloing LI with it. The armor is powdered, but you shouldn't need the armor powders for it to be effective.

You will be doing a decent bit less damage with YY's build though. (also, sub gold fiber out for giant's ring, or just any ring really, it's not necessary)

9. iTechnically

iTechnically don't ask me for warrior builds

Minecraft:
    Poison does hardly any damage so you're better off with Creepvine - you can reach 150 defence, have poison, AND you don't need to hope to somehow find it like so many other unique rings which people forget to pick up, since it is bought from a merchant.

RenZenthio likes this.
  10. J_Lo777

J_Lo777 Wynn Artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.