Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Shower Thoughts

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by zionthegoat, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L9U

L9U Shy

Guild:
    How come mages can shoot their meteor under ground like where does it come from, do they make the meteor themselves?

ZockerCam likes this.
  2. DaCorruption

DaCorruption Serves Dern.

Minecraft:
    probably so, but i like to think the meteor just p h a s e s through the ground

3. L9U

L9U Shy

Guild:
    why does the emerald merchant at thanos scam you

ZockerCam likes this.
  4. zionthegoat

zionthegoat Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How does he scam you

5. SoulBurned

SoulBurned eee HERO

Minecraft:
    You see, there’s a big conspiracy with the Thanos scam merchant and all the blacksmiths. Every single player that this scam merchant comes across gets pulled in by his mental power to look at these ‘scam’ wares. And every player, including myself, willingly lets themselves get scammed, whether it’s out of an emerald block, or a stack of liquid emeralds. The scam merchant now uses this money he claimed to employ the blacksmiths of the world to work for him. He pays the blacksmiths not to scrap the weapons, but to keep them and pay the players his own money. How else would the Llevigar blacksmith be able to work? Using the weapons the scam merchant claims, he builds a super weapon, known as a Cataclysm to destroy all of humanity and villagermanity. But his plans are foiled and the Cataclysm gets stolen by the most wealthy family in the sky islands. Now we see the scam merchant brooding over his loss, and slowly creating a new plan to destroy everyone. One emerald block at a time.

Nukewarmachine, Aya, Kahsol and 3 others like this.
  6. L9U

L9U Shy

Guild:
    Damn would have never thought of that :o

7. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Liquid emeralds are created in-game when players use the LE merchant to convert 64 emerald blocks into an LE; but how is this process done in-universe, as opposed to in-game? Assuming the LE merchants never leave their huts/shops/stations/whatever, how exactly do they convert 64 cubic meters of emerald into a single bottle filled with a green fluid?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    ZockerCam likes this.
  8. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    why didn’t the villagers walk to wynn? it would be much safer, though more time consuming

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    ZockerCam likes this.
  9. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    Exactly. And then U can thanke me for watching my godly grandmother get broken down by that bi-

Theory 2: they are conspiring with the Thanos emerald merchant and the llevigar blacksmith to take over the world, and liquid emeralds are just celery juice

Nukewarmachine, Aya, gigi2oo2 and 3 others like this.
  10. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    there are actual redstone signals behind the puzzles for the meteors and if you got in you could change all the repeaters on one world for fun

there used to be a chest that was just a normal openable chest pre-gavel where you could trade untraceable or quest items with others. so how many items as of now aren’t legit?

if you lived in the wynncraft world it would be nearly impossible to get cooked food without traveling across an ocean and/or murdering someone else’s cows

continuing about food; the total amount of wheat/crop farmed must be enough to satisfy all of the food needs of the wynncraft universe so how much food is that?

all of the orcs are vitamin D deficient

sometime a kid probably fell into the void. did he respawn

you would be sure as dead if you tried to walk your dog in wynncraft

trees in dungeons can’t get sunlight

the boats are awful and don’t have sails except for some abandoned pirate ship in the middle of nowhere

santa literally lives in wynncraft which means we are in the north pole

why is almuj a desert if it’s right next to the ocean

i’ll be back for more

11. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since the wynncraft world is probably 20x bigger lorewise than what we see ingame, there is a big mountain range between the Ocean and the desert

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  12. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why did somebody build a giant spire in the middle of the ocean? And why did a guy with an unfortunate name buy it? He has no access to food unless he can fish..

Why are the bob weapons not fabled?

If bob was such a legendary hero who was probably level 150 or something, why did he wear a level 40s chestplate?

Why are soldiers wearing chain armor getting killed by Arakadicus? (chain is level 40s, Arakadicus is level 20ish)

Why were the people of Ragni using their sewers as prisons? Is that not cruel and unusual punishment? The poor prisoners must have lost their sense of smell...

Why are the Gavelian government not after you? You literally raided an iron golem factory and a Gert killing place that are run by aristocrats who probably are on good terms with the clearly evil Gavelian engorgement. Plus you literally destroyed their Wynn takeover branch so they would want you gone

What did Amadel's servant mean ''he was going to save the world''. Mate, he literally just attempted to murder me and said that all life must die

What the hell were the people of Kander forest thinking? ''oh the gods are mad at us let's worship demons instead because THAT will clearly patch things up''

Why did we follow in Jungle Fever when we literally knew it was a scam?

Why is there a spooky scary skeleton in ancient nemract?

How does nobody care about mount wynn? It's an active volcano that could destroy most of Wynn plains

Why is the Dern corruption around the house of Twain grey? Is the spooky force of the mansion killing the purple energy?

According to an NPC, there are ender dragons in wynncraft. Where are they? Also it appears this NPC has since been removed?

Is Dern supposed to be Wynncraft's version of the End? It has the correct lettering, and there used to be a secret ender portal at the Abandoned mines. Also, I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT LYING, I was once adventuring through nivla forest or something and I fell into a room with an ender portal. I thought I might be able to ignite it with some eyes of ender (like arakadicus' eye). It might be a false memory but I'm not sure...

13. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's Kelight

14. burble

burble dragon fruit go roar VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I accept this theory as canon.

BqwaOLD likes this.
  15. HappyCreeperlo

HappyCreeperlo buff eye thanks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just saying, Aledar did have to die. If you try to go over the gate to the Outlook by the side before you let Aledar in, it will say a sinister energy prevents you from crossing.

16. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    They had no Constitution

MlecznyHuxel99 and CaptainTurko like this.
  17. burble

burble dragon fruit go roar VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah. That was the whole point of Aledar's death. He was a sacrifice so that the doors of the Eldritch Outlook could be opened.

18. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Either an Airship Captain or a Masochist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why are there so many mountains in wynn and gavel? And why do most of them have some kind of massive hole in them? Was there a Wynnwide flood? (pun intended)

19. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How come losing a bit of your soul completely cripple your abilities?

*lose a bit of soul* well, I completely forgot how to use all of my spells at the best I can and I forgot how to wear highly magical armor...
    *lose a bit of soul* damn, there goes my whole muscular mass, guess I cant use my big weapons anymore
    *lose a bit of soul* uh oh, I forgot how to move quickly, guess ill take up every hit now
    *lose a bit of soul* how do block pls
    *lose a bit of soul* wait... how do I use my hands to deal high damage now?

20. Flynn Taggart

Flynn Taggart Would an omnipresent always vore you 24/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since the player can perceive the path of light in that one puzzle from Aldorei's Secret 2, wouldn't that make the player character faster than light? That means every boss onwards must be light speed too, since they can react to the player. Come to think about it, the eye might by shooting light beams too, further confirming that the player is faster than light

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.