Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Are You Fucking Kidding Me

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 111kittycat111

111kittycat111 CAT

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FINALLY I can justify my belief that my 70$ spent on platinum on shotbow (a server that is ass) was in fact no worse of an investment than the trinkets from the wynncraft store. I've never spent a cent on this server and I doubt I ever will.

Now onto my IMPERIAL application:

Location and Timezone: Ghost Fleet, not the MineZ Ghost Fleet but the IRL rebuild of MineZ Ghost Fleet located on the surface of venus
    Highest level and class: GIGA CHAD 105s across the board
    What skills can you bring to Imperial?: bro I got the best macros out there for mage flying and/or shaman flying

Why do you want to be an Imperial?

Why do I want to be an Imperial? Why don't I want to be an imperial! You guys are like, so cool. You're like those kids at school that the new kid sees walk past in slow motion, with a really cool atmosphere and his weird friend he just met that day is like 'Whoa! It's the Imperials, you better steer clear of those cool kids protagonist, they're WAY too cool for you.' and like, the leader turns to the protagonist with a kind of disappointed look on his face like 'You're way to uncool for us' and then the protagonist end up winning over the favour of the cool kids in some really tough skating competition or whatever later on in the movie when he needs their help, and then the leader is like 'I finally accept you as actually sort of cool'

But, of course you need some truth bombs. You're not just going to let some complete stranger into your community just because he said you're cool (which is actually very true). Like the protagonist of that cliche movie, I need to win you guys over with some rad skateboarding moves. Except not skateboarding moves. I don't actually know how to ride a skateboard.

So, I guess I really want to be an Imperial is to be part of the community. I've sort of lingered around in the discord like that guy that friend brought to the party that nobody really likes, but nobody has the guts to tell them to leave because the friend already brought them there and it would be kind of mean. Not only that, but, the speech on how guilds have turned toxic and unuseable, as well as the fact I don't really have to join the guild in game (I personally don't like the constant boss bar, and besides that, I hardly have much time to jump on and kill a few thousand mobs in the name of Imperial nowadays) really touched me. I've always kind of considered myself a lone wolf, having never really wanted to be in a guild until I sort of got held in a high spot in my previous one which I wasn't going to be rude and reject. Maybe when guilds get fixed the game will have enough life in it for me to want to get back into it too, so I could answer the guild's call of duty then and join in the guild on Wynncraft.

tl;dr: I want to be part of it for the community. You guys seem nice.

Tell us a bit about you:
    I build minecraft dungeons for 12 hours a day
    I can't do triple neos
    I am a TIF spy leaking information about other MineZ spies in imperial to the TIF leadership
    I want to be accepted

7DaysAgo, Maronee, Alex1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks @pogge5

this is now a shitpost thread

For all that it's worth, Artemis is not that great of an alliance. In fact, it tricks you into joining it for lots of benefits. But what actually happens is that you don't get any benefits. They scam you to join and make promises they never fulfil; on their website, they promise to give you claims, xp, help in warring, emeralds and big raids on other alliances. The claims part is the biggest scam. The only claim you'll probably get is some shitty territory like Elkurn. That gives no xp and no emeralds at all. Then artemis says help in warring. I am experienced from this point, when a random guild attacked you and 3 minutes later you arrive, there are 5 artemis guilds already there attacking for you, each artemis guild has 1 guild member online, while your guild has 5 members. Yet the other artemis guilds attack first and spend 8 minutes failing a solo war and dying. Then next artemis guild attacks. Having claims becomes extremely stressful; and when you only have one territory, Elkurn for instance, it is just not worth it to join Artemis. Well, actually, there is one way to get better territories in Artemis. If you beat the #1 warring build for about 6 months of having higher monthly wars, maybe Artemis will give you another territory, maybe detlas suburbs west upper. But do you know the best way to get more territories? Leave Artemis, attack Fox, and enjoy all of the xp and emeralds! And they wont be able to reclaim because of their warring schedule and all artemis guilds trying to help Fox even though no help was asked. Warring is supposed to be FUN, not stressful! Finally Artemis also promises raids on other alliances. But they are currently the only ones controlling the map. What's the point of being in Artemis then? Instead, maybe you should join the High-class alliance. This weekend, we're raiding Artemis and our mathematical professors in our guilds have calculated that no Artemis territories will remain. And unlike Artemis, we don't scam you when you join.

pogge5, TheOolong, btdmaster and 3 others like this.
  3. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You are accept into imp

4. Oromas

Oromas Du wisdom abr du welden

Guild:
    IGN: Shadow_Achte Highest class lvl: 105 Archer
    Gender-type: AH-64 Apache attack helicopter
    Reason you want to join: I think Achte Shadow is a really good guild with a lot of warring capabilities !
    I also heard Daddy Art was a very capable guild leader. It has a good reputation and the alliance intrigues me.
    I really want to war in the name of Achte Shadow to show my pride for the guild !

Anbu likes this.
  5. Dream

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fox is a BAD guild! They own ALL TERRITORIES in the canyon! THIS IS UNFAIR FOR ALL OTHER GUILDS!!!
    From all of their territories they get SO MUCH XP AND EMERALDS! THEY GAIN BILLIONS OF XP EVERY DAY! What have they done to deserve this? Oh, exist for 4 years? NAH. WE HAVE EXISTED FOR 1 YEAR, we ALSO deserve the canyon territories.
    FOX CANT EVEN WAR PROPERLY! Why are they ALLOWED to have such large territories? THIS is discrimination against all other guilds. I dont care if salted thinks that KINGDOM FOXES is a superior guild. IT IS A GUILD FILLED WITH FURRIES FOR FUCKS SAKE.
    To stop Fox from owning all territories in the canyon, we're going to be RAIDING Fox THIS WEEKEND! On Saturday at 8 pm EST, OUR ARMY will be heading towards the canyon. Starting at ghostly path, we're going to BASH FOX OUT OF EXISTENCE!!! Our new allies Shy and BLA will also help out with the raid, and Imp said they are interested in helping too.

I HOPE to see you at the Fox raid on 8 pm EST.
    Oh, IBT, you think you're cool defending with snipers? Defending with those pesky, white-chested snipers? Is it because they can one-shot NOOBS? Well, in that case you're defending with snipers on the wrong place. We're no noobs - we're PRO GAMERS. And we're not alone. We're in a group of SIX. In fact, the extra health that is added to the snipers is not worth it in a big group, because with all of our damage, the sniper is gone within seconds. In addition, snipers actually spawn FASTER than usual mobs as compensation for the extra health. That makes the mobs spawn FASTER so the war ends FASTER so we get more warstats. And guess what? We're competing for the MOST WARSTATS. This means we will get most warstats and WIN because YOU are defending with snipers. We will get the 32 LE and the MYTHIC. Not even with your 17 people in 1 war will it help. We have 6 people but yet WE are doing more wars than YOU. Thanks for the mythic and 32 le, wishes Phi. Not so cool now IBT, huh? And no problem for letting you know. We thought it would be fair if you knew how to properly defend territories so everyone has a chance in the event.

pogge5, TheOolong and Wind2048 like this.
  6. Hei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No one cares nice try

7. Spenchilada

Spenchilada Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Game balance?? In wynn?? gosh all these entitled old farts really expect the CT to fix things? must be out of their damn minds

/s

(please fix this/hunted spawncamping/the one thousand and one other 5 minute fixes that would greatly improve the game)

Maronee likes this.
  8. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    See normally I would agree but this thread is about Void Valley so alliances should stay out since I'm pretty sure neither side really loves the Void Valley shit show thats happening

I'm pretty sure most/all guilds would not be the most upset if they nerf void valley nor does it have to do with any alliance if they do so ur point bring it up rn is useless

9. 111kittycat111

111kittycat111 CAT

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Artemis isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw an alliance with so much power and prestige in wynncraft? Artemis puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see an alliance with their degeneracy and passion for the game. Hax broke records. Void Valley breaks records. Artemis breaks the rules. You can keep your XP. I prefer the bugs.

10. TNG

TNG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    mmm ah yes money

Dream likes this.
  11. Housewife_

Housewife_ Unknown Person HERO

Minecraft:
    I liek gulids and atremoos

AjSimp_, Pally, Anbu and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dream

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh yes pls buy more item bombs mr player.. I assure you it wont be a scam ;)))))

13. sandra

sandra sandra HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    focks raide

Dream likes this.
  14. Hei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well Fed, but Artemis is also very epic

Maronee likes this.
  15. Triverr

Triverr Cool Cat Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't actually play this game anymore, I found this thread with discord. Last I played, and YEARS before then the guild community and system was in shambles, and it seems it still is. Maybe it's time to start taking criticism from the people who play your game and actually try to meaningfully improve things? Hell maybe I'd come back if y'all did, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up, I know better.

16. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Drew1011 Bring back Federation sir

17. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    perhaps the real problem is the poor balancing of grindspots such that a single one is so dominant

btdmaster, Hei, Pally and 1 other person like this.
  18. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The topic is void valley, which I am sure anyone from anywhere can agree on

Asthae, Hei and Maronee like this.
  19. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you guys ever read a thread that completely solidifies all the stereotypes about x community? all the toxicity, elitism, gatekeeping, and circlejerking?

yes, void valley is a problem.
    no, a rant will not help.
    a thread in general suggestions might idk

20. scottmad

scottmad The Council will see you to you later....

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    100% true, watch this thread is gonna get locked because the CT team won't like the fact you're 100% correct.

ItzVmark03, Hei, DeathLucifer and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.