Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Are You Fucking Kidding Me

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As long as wynn gets their sweet sweet money from bombs and ranks they won't care about changing broken systems, even if said system is the reason many longtime players refuse to quit.

EDIT: Can't wait for this post to get deleted for saying things that need to be said

Sethi20, Maronee, Pally and 2 others like this.
  2. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    they can ignore us more now (the endgame players) because the new players that are like 90% of the people playing now are probably never gonna war so they will not change it

3. sandra

sandra sandra HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    void valley is my least favorite square please get rid

BasicAly and Ascended Kitten like this.
  4. Oromas

Oromas Du wisdom abr du welden

Guild:
    Herb Cave > Glow bulb cave

5. Lyogi

Lyogi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Void Valley more like Void of any logic

6. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They probably don't care that its ruined years of effort, they are in part getting paid. Probably all they care for. Us? Noooo, never!!

Our opinions don't seem to matter at all even though we are the ones who actually use the system.

ItzVmark03, Maronee and BasicAly like this.
  7. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    add a bomb that can change my computer's location to 5 blocks away from the nearest wynn proxy so I can win every banner snipe, since literally the system is so broken that ping (or macros, if you're willing to ban yourself for squares on the map) is the primary factor in actual guild wars, and I'll give wynncraft my entire paycheck

Rothboy, Hei, Sethi20 and 2 others like this.
  8. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Bulbcave party happens: [​IMG]

Literally there was a war for 2+ hours on one territory cause its that op. Why war anywhere else when one territory beats everything

thepicferret, Geag, 7DaysAgo and 4 others like this.
  9. GoulartJJ

GoulartJJ Why am i still here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That territory is game breaking, and it's very P2W kind of deal, the more totems and bombs you have the m ore xp you'll get, quite sad for balacing the game

Asthae and IceResistance like this.
  10. Anbu

Anbu yeet these squares! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minecraft IGN: _Poopfard_
    Highest Level Class (min lvl 75): 105 Epic Gamer
    Will you help war? (Mandatory to help): Whats warring?
    What is your discord profile ID (ie .Dark#1090)? Poopfard#1111
    What is your forum name?: Poopfard
    Are you active? How often are you online and for how long?: I love wynncraft! Especially griding at void valley, thats a great place.
    What time zone are you in?: Void Valley Standard Time (VVST)
    What’s your first language?: Void Valley
    What guilds were you previously in?: Voild Valley [EPIC]
    Other: shid

Nynnf, BTK2000, Acrobit and 2 others like this.
  11. sandra

sandra sandra HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I. nickname : s and r a ba agel
    II. discord tag : Flanders#2716 pls add m e
    III. Minecraft username : Grian
    IV. Location and Timezone : idk what a timezone is
    V. Pronouns of choice: all ofth em

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    - dou citiz em

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    - level 2 warrior

4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left
    - idk what guilds are sorry

5. What do you think about yourself?
    - sometimes

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    - yes

7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    - i love guild wars i love guild wars i love guild wars

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ItzVmark03 likes this.
  12. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Void Valley just destroyed all reason to own territories. It took HackForums [Hax] a year and a half of owning the whole map non stop to gain level 81 or 82 and now with the whole Void Valley issue people can get it with ease. Even the other Silent Expanse territories aren't as broken as this

Geag, 7DaysAgo, TNG and 6 others like this.
  13. Housewife_

Housewife_ Unknown Person HERO

Minecraft:
    In game username: Housewife_
    Discord ID: House#7277
    What would you like us to call you?: House
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Level 104 Archer and Assassin
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : EST
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: Every single guild that's ever existed.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a housewife :D
    Why do you want to join Wynncraft (WYNN)?: I want to fix guilds by going into the guild where the people who can fix guilds are.
    How exactly will you contribute to Wynncraft?: Take my money.
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Yes.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): What are wars? It's not like anyone cares about them.
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10: 11.5
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): I like drawing yuri! :D
    Anything else you want us to know?: Guilds and wars are wack man
    Link your stats page: https://wynndata.tk/stats/player/Housewife_

Anbu likes this.
  14. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

15. sandra

sandra sandra HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OMGOGMGOGMGOGOGMGMO IM IN IMP NOW WW WHWOWOWOWOWOW WO WOWOWOW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT OMG WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG IMP IMP IM IN IMP MOM MOM MOM I GOT ACCEPTED IN A WYYNCRAFY GUILD THANK U HORA611212112 FOR ACDEPT

StormKing3, Anbu, Maronee and 2 others like this.
  16. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    I guess I just fill in the boxes? I hope I'm doing it right...

Location and Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT/UTC (I'm both very easy and very hard to plan around. Time paradox).

Highest level and class: 92, Ninja.

Previous guild affiliation(s): Wybel Kingdom (WYB) (Please don't immediately reject me and/or report me to General Tullius and have me executed alongside Ulfric Stormcloak for this)

What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related)
    Well, I guess I should split this up into two parts:

In terms of gaming, I'm quite skilled with using Ninja in Wynncraft, I have a lot of experience with Command Blocks and Armour Stand scenery in Minecraft, and I'm pretty good at games like Stardew Valley, The Binding of Isaac, Dishonored...yeah this probably doesn't matter anymore.

In terms of community, I'd say I'm a pretty good listener. I like talking to people, and I know a lot about Homestuck. I could probably tell someone quite a bit about Homestuck if they were interested. I mean, it's cool if nobody really cares about it though. No big deal.

Why do you want to be an Imperial?

Why do I want to be an Imperial? Why don't I want to be an imperial! You guys are like, so cool. You're like those kids at school that the new kid sees walk past in slow motion, with a really cool atmosphere and his weird friend he just met that day is like 'Whoa! It's the Imperials, you better steer clear of those cool kids protagonist, they're WAY too cool for you.' and like, the leader turns to the protagonist with a kind of disappointed look on his face like 'You're way to uncool for us' and then the protagonist end up winning over the favour of the cool kids in some really tough skating competition or whatever later on in the movie when he needs their help, and then the leader is like 'I finally accept you as actually sort of cool'

But, of course you need some truth bombs. You're not just going to let some complete stranger into your community just because he said you're cool (which is actually very true). Like the protagonist of that cliche movie, I need to win you guys over with some rad skateboarding moves. Except not skateboarding moves. I don't actually know how to ride a skateboard.

So, I guess I really want to be an Imperial is to be part of the community. I've sort of lingered around in the discord like that guy that friend brought to the party that nobody really likes, but nobody has the guts to tell them to leave because the friend already brought them there and it would be kind of mean. Not only that, but, the speech on how guilds have turned toxic and unuseable, as well as the fact I don't really have to join the guild in game (I personally don't like the constant boss bar, and besides that, I hardly have much time to jump on and kill a few thousand mobs in the name of Imperial nowadays) really touched me. I've always kind of considered myself a lone wolf, having never really wanted to be in a guild until I sort of got held in a high spot in my previous one which I wasn't going to be rude and reject. Maybe when guilds get fixed the game will have enough life in it for me to want to get back into it too, so I could answer the guild's call of duty then and join in the guild on Wynncraft.

tl;dr: I want to be part of it for the community. You guys seem nice.

Tell us a bit about you:

I guess I'm sort of cool. In a average room temperature after a hot day kind of cool. Like, not actually cool, just colder than the burning day outside so it's sort of cool. I guess.

I like Homestuck, quite a bit. I made a cult around it, but this isn't a YouTube video to advertise with, this is an application, so I probably shouldn't go into that.

I once tried to learn the piano. I gave up after a while since I found out I didn't have to learn the piano anymore.

I have a British accent. Some people have said I sort of sound like Grian. I could do impressions of him if that's worth any kind of comedy relief.

I'm making these long-winded and trying-to-sound-cool-but-failing answers to these fields because I'm secretly worried you're going to reject me because my application isn't very good. Which it probably isn't, all things considered.

Are you part of any other communities?

Does Homestuck count? I occasionally surf it's subreddit but I haven't made a reddit account yet. I kind of just lurk.

If not, I'm also part of the 'Nepeta's Cool Community'. They have these cool parties where they play games together and drink juice. There's only one member. That member is me. Parties aren't really held either. It's just me playing games.

Yeah...not really part of many communities.

End of application.

Maronee likes this.
  17. Mc_elfs

Mc_elfs how to adult VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    to bad tis is gonna get locked by the mods

18. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Part of the reason I gave up on this game is because the guild community is ignored, I honestly doubt anyone's going to give a shit about this thread when guild wars are still boring,while this is a good idea, I cant see anything happening about it. The only thing I've ever wanted for guilds is more difficult wars and then I heard people were saying wars were too hard as is so I gave up on that too. I feel like the guild community is a majority of people who still play the game end game because there's like no content aside from LI and EO, but we're still ignored and looked down on so it's whatever. If something is done about this, epic, but if not I'm far from surprised

Geag, 7DaysAgo, ItzVmark03 and 4 others like this.
  19. DeathLucifer

DeathLucifer Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't worry guys Guilds aren't important its an optional feature so we must ignore it

StormKing3, Geag, 7DaysAgo and 7 others like this.
  20. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Couldnt have put it better myself

Maronee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.