Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

About Account Hacking

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Kindeee, Jun 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kindeee

Kindeee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    HI, i just wondered. is account hacking a huge thing in wynncraft? i havent played for a while and decided to check back on wynn just to see all my le and my Thrundacrack are gone. is there any other reason than my account being stolen?

BqwaOLD likes this.
  2. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    I got hacked just under a year ago; however, that wasn't specific to Wynncraft and was my whole Minecraft account. You may want to check on other servers to see if you have been targeted on any other servers, or if it is specific to Wynncraft.

Also, that really sucks, and I'm sorry to hear about that :(

It may also be worth checking all classes, ingredient pouches, bank pages and Alt accounts you may have, just to be certain :)

3. Triactic

Triactic Below average IQ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Account hacking has definitely gotten more common. It could just be a glitch or you misplacing items, but there's a good possibility your account got hacked.

4. Amayomazing

Amayomazing Newbie Adventurer

It's really just a Minecraft thing. People can't get into your account unless you share your information

5. SoccerDefense11

SoccerDefense11 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:

Most likely a result from this incident. It was probably a player who knew you had some good stuff on the account. I don't think you had much control over the situation, other than if people knew you had valuable items. Unfortunate.

6. MagmaMelon

MagmaMelon Theorist and Geek

Minecraft:
    My condolences.

It might have been a general problem with the Minecraft account. On the whole, that kind of stuff is fairly uncommon in Wynncraft. Yes, it probably does happen from time to time, but its definitely not common enough to worry about.

In general, just be careful about who you talk to about your account and just keep an eye out.

7. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

Um, what about that time when tons of 2b2t and Hypixel players got their accounts hacked?

8. Steve161803

Steve161803 Richguy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    maybe when you used the infinity gauntlet, you accidentally deleted your LE and thrundacrack

9. Kindeee

Kindeee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i try to be very gentle :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.