Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help So What Are Some Good Builds Without Mythics For A Level 100 Archer?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Sferguson411, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sferguson411

Sferguson411 aka sferguson411

Minecraft:
    Don't have the kind of money for a mythic bow, but all I see are mythic builds. Right now I'm using Third Eye, Booster Plate, (Some Legs), and Steam Jet Walkers with a Return to Ether, Detective Rings, Knucklebones, and Pendent of Prosperity (A mainly mana/speed/XP boost build). I looking for a few different builds with different bows (Damage build, Mana Regen Build, ETC.) and I would like a few different builds with different bows. I currently have 2 pages of Lvl 80+ legendary armors so I should have what you recommend or I'll buy it!

PS give me mythic lol

2. Heysoul

Heysoul i play wynncraft once every other year HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/elq7xn EWA spell steal archer using Orange Lily. Invest leftover skill points into agility until you get 55 so you can dual wield Gale's Force as well

Sferguson411 likes this.
  3. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    TWF Spellsteal Cluster, replace Prognosticum with Atlas and Tenuto with either Gigabyte or Staccato. Both iterations work. Asphyxia is not entirely essential and can be replaced. Anima-Infused Cuirass can be swapped for Medeis, although this will increase the costs of all spells by 1 (as Medeis does not have spell cost reductions).

Avoided using LI accessories, and Nighthawk you can get for "relatively" cheap due to the Fabled inflation (good ones will still set you back several LE).

Qzphs and Sferguson411 like this.
  4. Sferguson411

Minecraft:
    I have most of these items, but where do you get the Orange Lily? Is it a Hive item or a different merchant that carries this because I can't find it on the market?

Heysoul likes this.
  5. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins!

Heysoul likes this.
  6. Sferguson411

Minecraft:
    Thanks!

7. Sferguson411

Minecraft:
    I had a question about your build, wouldn't the prognosticum be better than the atlas
    I don't remember which dungeon had it, but it does 2/4 mana steal and 12% water damage.

8. Heysoul

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I chose Atlas instead because of the - attack speed tier, slower attack speed allows for higher chances for mana steal/life steal procs, and Atlas also comes with extra life steal and more mana steal. Prognosticum is a decent alternative if you can't manage to get a good Atlas, it's just that it becomes less of a spell steal build in that case.

starx280 likes this.
  9. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    WFA gang WFA gang https://www.wynndata.tk/s/05sznq
    This build uses a crafted weapon, which is pretty cheap to make and not reliant on rolls - you can easily ask someone on the prof. discord to craft one for you or simply pay ~15LE for it if you don't have professions. The rings can easily be replaced with Yang, which also allows you to hit the 129 int to get 2-mana bomb arrows so it's still pretty great.

The build hits reliable 13k bomb arrows and hits a large amount of mana regen and intelligence so I never really have mana problems even with inefficient spell cycling. You run 1400 HPR but if you have an HPR bow such as Djinni in your offhand you can easily heal around 2000 per 4 seconds. You have the defensive stats to tank pretty much any attack (build can reliably solo The Eye) and you still maintain a decent mobility. Elemental damage is spread pretty evenly but the powders don't really matter outside of resistances/weaknesses.

10. Sferguson411

Minecraft:
    Guess I didn’t know about the low tier speed allowing for a higher chance of mana steal. The market doesn’t have any 3/4s but I’ll keep an eye out, otherwise been enjoying the build, thanks

Heysoul likes this.
  11. Sferguson411

Minecraft:
    Hey again, I just acquired some Galleon boots and was wondering if that would be a better addition than the sapphires?

12. Heysoul

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The build will be impossible to equip when using Galleon, unless you replace your bracelet for Momentum. It is a good choice, damage increases on arrow storm from 30k -> 33k and arrow bomb from 10k -> 12k. The only thing you'll be sacrificing is the use of Gale's Force, since you will no longer have enough skill points to get agility to 55.

Here's the updated build using Galleon and replacing Atlas for Momentum: https://wynndata.tk/s/p3njmv

Qzphs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.