Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Revenant Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Arcozza, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: II_FLASH
    A short story about you and the number 48: I fixed my build by sealing and using 48 Wybel fluff tapes on it. Bad times!
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: no i don't, my chernwybl does. Hes hungry and his favourite food is le and mythics so i would kindly like to be able to feed him

2. StoopidDog

StoopidDog A high probability of barking HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Stoopid_Dog
    A short story about you and the number 48: 2020-05-04 is 48 days before my enlistment date.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: yes. warchief is best bOoTs

3. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry

A Little Story about the number 48 and Me?
    In a test that I took, I was answering all the questions correctly and when I came to the next to last one,
    and made a mistake of writing down 84 instead of 48 and lost the 100% ace score...

Do I want Level 96-100 Boost? Sure, You never know when they would come in handy!

Thanks for doing this!
    And Good Luck to everyone!

4. Richboys111

Richboys111 I waste all my money on bank space VIP

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Richboys111
    A short story about you and the number 48: i am not 48 years old and contact me if you want 48 memes :)
    Do yoU wANt 96-100 bOoTs: uhhhh yes please

5. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: TrueThaumaturge
    Short Story about 48: Man, this one time a dude rerolled a good Revenant and it ended up at only 48%, what a loser haha.
    Why I want the boots: I have 0 build direction and I need a mythic to force me to play the game as intended.

6. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: SayaDuck
    A short story about you and the number 48: I used to have only 48 le and I squandered it all buying meme items.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Having something > having nothing so yes

7. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Epicness937
    A short story about you and the number 48: Number 48 is not my lucky number. Like really not at all which is exactly why I won't win this giveaway. However if I do win I will throw 48 Tidebinders into Mount Wynn.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Yes so I can upgrade my cursed ETWA alka cometflinger build

8. Jirayut

Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Jirayut
    A short story about you and the number 48: my mom bought 4 dozens of egg, that’s 48 eggs.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: absolutely

9. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: SaintPurplePwn

A short story about you and the number 48:

Writing this response has 48 characters. Not including s.

Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs:
    I'd love me some boots for my feet. It gets mighty cold in the... Summer?

10. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Qzphs
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48 is my average ping in Wynncraft except for Sky Islands where it's 0 instead.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: No

11. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Emolga3
    A story about you and the number 48: So, this one time I was walking down the street, when I saw a dog. It wasn't a big dog, I'd say it was a medium dog. Now this, has nothing to do with 48, but I wanted to say it because I liked the dog.

Then, I sat on my desk thinking about what 48 story I would have to share, and then I noticed: the clock was excactly 12:48! Then I realised that I should be doing my online classes instead of writing this.
    Do yoU wANt 96-100 bOoTs: perhaps

12. DreamsStealer

DreamsStealer Gimme hug

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN:DreamsStealer
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48 is an incredible number, my Archer has 48 hours of gameplay and I own 48 legendary daggers.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs:Obviously

13. Ender966

Ender966 nani? VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Ender966
    A short story about you and the number 48: My essay's deadline is actually 48 hours away...
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: I'd be nice to get it

14. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Bowajility

The number 48=infinity+(√4)^2+2. Hear me out. We all know that the answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42 (if you don't get this reference then rip), and the word everything, that has a oxford dictionary definition of, "all things; all the things of a group or class." Now this means that everything=all. All, by definition, is "used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing." So all=everything.

Now we are in what is known as, in math, the set of all real numbers, which basically means I can swap any number out for both terms, and it would be correct. Since there is no "last number", we can go on forever. Therefore, 42= infinity.

The rest of this equation is simple math. √4=2 and 2^2=4+2=6. We come to a final answer of,
    48=infinity+(√4)^2+2

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: DeFiNiTeLy!!1!!

I'm not desperate what do you mean?

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  15. Texlla

Texlla Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: SAIFv0
    A short story about you and the number 48: its bigger than my favorite number 5 by 43, scary
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: yos

16. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: _FallenAngel

i went on Wikipedia and 48 (forty-eight) is the natural number following 47 and preceding 49. It is one third of a gross, or four dozens.
    Forty-eight is the double factorial of 6,[1] a highly composite number.[2] Like all other multiples of 6, it is a semiperfect number.[3] 48 is the second 17-gonal number.[4]

48 is the smallest number with exactly ten divisors.

There are 11 solutions to the equation φ(x) = 48, namely 65, 104, 105, 112, 130, 140, 144, 156, 168, 180 and 210. This is more than any integer below 48, making 48 a highly totient number.[5]

Since the greatest prime factor of 482 + 1 = 2305 is 461, which is clearly more than twice 48, 48 is a Størmer number.[6]

48 is a Harshad number in base 10.[7] It has 24, 2, 12, and 4 as factors.

Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: do you?

17. Conpri806

Conpri806 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Conpri806 (dizzy: Conpri#2480)
    Me and the number 48 go long back. When we were dating. We have a child named 0 because he is a loser. We shove essential oils down his throat to make him less of a 0.
    I want them boots.

18. Kimura

Kimura Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Kimurq
    A short story about you and the number 48: if we take the '4' and '8' digits we can do amazing stuff such as: 4+8=12, 12 corresponds to December and my grandmother was born in December.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: uh, I want that yes plz

19. Gooooooooood

Gooooooooood It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a flying mage!!! VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: NicelyDone
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48% that actually a great mystic if you ask me :D good job and 万岁 毛主席!
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: wHaT 's 96-1O0??// iS tHaT ThE sErIal nuMbEr?/?/

20. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: RedEyedKnight
    Forty eight. How could I ever forget. I dunno what y'all did at that age. I know what I did, though.
    Me and my baby were standin' at the edge of the highway back to Denver. Man, just thinkin' back to that dusty-as-all-hell road makes my eyes dry out. We were just done with our family trip to Amarillo. My cousins lived there, big pricks, but y'know, they're family. Needless to say, the trip didn't go so smooth. One of them brainless asshats of a cousin got in our car and drove all the way to god-damn Vegas in the middle of the night. Blew every dime on the spins, zero returns. His money, I know, but if you got an ache to hit the cards, at least put a note on the damn fridge first. Not the point though. 'Cause that asshat used up nearly all our gas. Got four miles out of what was left. We got stranded in the middle of God-knows-where, and of course the GPS shorts as well.

So there we was, waitin' for someone to pick us up. A Cadillac. A pick-up truck. Can be one of those pig-carrying cars for all I care. Anythin'. My baby, just one year younger than me, she's not so good with the southern heat. Minnesotans, what can you do. But I'm a good guy, so I give her my shirt so she can get a little shade. Not all my shirts, c'mon now, I ain't standin' in what-have-you Fahrenheit chest-naked. Anyways. At some point this guy rolls up, white BMW, shaded windows, wheel rims that just didn't look right, you know it. I mean, you could tell what state he's from a mile away. Didn't want to hitch a hike with this guy, but I thought, what the hell, sad sack probably's a good driver if he can drive this piece o' junk. So we get in, my pop gets uncomfortable, but I tell her it's fine, good fellas always drive the worst cars, that kinda crap. Aw, wish I didn't say her that.

So we're on the 385, goin' like 90, when all of a sudden the guy misses the turn at Lamar. Now I always take the left right there, but y'know, maybe this guy knows better. So I check his little GPS, but that thing says we need to turn around. And I look at the little icons on it, and I see the darn thing's been muted. But I'm a nice guy, so I tell 'im, hey, we're goin' the wrong way, and if he ever wants to take a U-turn or somethin'. He didn't say anythin'. Just kept on drivin', like the back of his drive's as empty as the desert we're crossin' through. I tell 'im again, little more polite this time. Hey sir, you got the wrong road, I appreciate the different route but we're gonna barrel right past Denver if you keep this up. He slams the brakes, damn, I can still feel the back of his seat crashin' into my chest like a roller coaster. My baby 'n I didn't see what he was doing. I saw his shoudlers go up 'n down, like he just ran a marathon. And then... then the guy pulls a gun out of the glove box. I can't ever forget that sight of him pointin' a Colt Python at our heads. The guy screams and yells, and it was just chaos like you wouldn't believe it. I dunno what he wanted. He says he don't know what the hell my baby's freaking out for. So he pulls the trigger. God Jesus... the smell and the sound and the mess it made. I busted the door open and ran like hell. Just kept runnin' till I got somewhere safe. I didn't see the guy from the car ever again.

Y'know, I still think about it. I don't know. Sometimes I wish he'd done more. That he woulda shot me too, or took our money, or God knows what. Just so I could be more angry. I'm not good with these things, I just kinda... what's how you say it... bottle it up. I know, I know, that ain't a good thing to do, but I think I'd be damned if I was to go stop caring about it. That was a dark day of my life, and the days after that one have been dark ever since. I just hope they get bright sometime soon.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: It won't bring my pop back, but what the hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.