Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Revenant Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Arcozza, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pgmn

pgmn Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: pgmn
    A short story about you and the number 48: I have lootrun SE at least 48 times, most often to find the bitter disappointment of someone running it in the same world minutes before me and choosing to not announce it in the lootrunners discord. This has caused 48+ Bobs Tears to emerge from my pixel eyes.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Yes, my toes are cold.

2. xSkiing

xSkiing ! VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: xSkiing
    A short story about you and the number 48: In 2nd grade I found that 6*8 is 48
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: No but they give at least 15x the scrap of a ragni helmet so I guess so

3. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN:
    A short story about you and the number 48: at some point I was lvl 48. dont really remember tho
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Not really but yes

4. NITEHAWKX

NITEHAWKX Wanderer of Nemract & The Lands Beyond HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: NITEHAWKX12
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48 is a pretty nice number; not only is it the answer to 6x8, but it's one of the nice stacking numbers when using the 16s (16, 32, 48, etc). It's also a part of the 12s times tables which is pretty epic. 48 isn't my favorite number, but it makes me happy looking at it Idk why
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: sure

5. CallMeYourOppa

CallMeYourOppa Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: callmeyouroppa
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48 is composed of the numbers 4 and 8. And guess what 4+8 is equal to. 12, the amount of FPS I have when my particles are turned on.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: if they come with socks yes pls

6. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RamonaFlowers
    48 is the age of the frozen pizza in my freezer
    yes

7. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Stormarend
    A short story about you and the number 48: I have never given the number 48 much thought, but it is indeed a nice number. Kinda like the child of 32 and 64. It's also the level of the quest Frostbite in Wynncraft, which is one of the most forgettable quests in the game, so I guess that must stand for something.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Can't say I don't.

8. Vyzr

Vyzr Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Vyzr
    A short story about you and the number 48: I can get 10 minutes of work done in 48 minutes
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Nope

e! likes this.
  9. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: This_Chudley
    Short Story: 48 (k) is the amount of student debt I have! Wooooo!
    Do I want the boots?: Yes! I need them to finish my The End build :D

10. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Kronomancer
    A short story about you and the number 48: my very first act I did in minecraft is drowning
    ^^^thats 48 characters
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: maybe

Arcozza likes this.
  11. JohanLTU

JohanLTU Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Avinzendandan (or JohanLTU, it's a little bugged).
    A short story about you and the number 48: I've also gotten a few items with 48% stats.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Indeed I do.

12. Nerfet

Nerfet Cute little blue cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: TokiwadaiRailgun
    A short story about you and the number 48: 48 is... a number, I guess
    Do yoU wANt 96-100 bOoTs: YES PLS

13. L14M

L14M Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: armageddoningot
    I love playing wynncraft. Except that I play on a 2010 mac, and therefore play with around 20 fps. I logged on one day, and, to my delight, I had a whopping 48 fps! I think that was the day i found my first mythic, thrundacrack. I rolled it once, and to my displeasure, it had 45% overall. Only three away from 48! Disappointing. I was mere inches away from greatness.
    Do yoU wANt 96-100 bOoTs: yES pLeaSE

14. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN:99loulou999
    A short story about you and the number 48: My current Revenant have 48% ws and that makes me big angerey bcs not max ws
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: I would prefer to have 101 boots because I dont have the place to store 96,97,98,99 or 100 boots

15. Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: Toxoplasmosis
    A short story about you and the number 48: The number 48 is now going to be my favorite number when I win the giveaway as I come from the future where I "won" the mythic with my number 48.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: oBvIousLY wHo wOUldNT wAnt a mYthIC whEN thEy'Re bRokE ecOnoMIcaLly

16. LegendPlay

LegendPlay Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: LegendPlay
    A short story about you and the number 48: I love 48 cuz my my favorite number is 3 and 4+8 is 12, and 1+2 is 3!
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: No but yes

17. RantingChat

RantingChat Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: RantingChat
    A short story about you and the number 48: if you do 48-40 and then flip the answer sideways you get infinity which means there's infinite reasons why I should win
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: this might be an r/unpopularopinion(s) but ye

18. thepicferret

thepicferret Chief of Avicia, Send help wynncraft addicted HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: thepicferret

A short story about you and the number 48:
    me and 48 goes a long way back to the past, we met at the age of 7 when we first saw each other we knew that we need to try and take over the earth with our rubber duckies, we bought huge ones that were even bigger than some baby elephants. The world didn't know what was coming and when we launched the first attack the countries came together to fight against us. The battle was long was long I remember it like I was 9 years ago we got shot we missiles from all over the place when a missile almost hit me and 48 the last rubber duck jumped in front of us and took the hit, we knew he didn't have much time so we tried taking him with us but he knew better, he knew that we won't make it with him and the odds to do it are low we heard more gun fire and when I looked at the duck dying in front of me quacking for the last time I got hit in my left leg the duck said "move! You must carry on" and so we ran away trying to make his last wish come true 48 same losing a lot of blood so it took me with it's hands and ran away as fast as it could we got to a forest in the middle of the night and to stop my bleeding 48 took it's equipment and covered my leg because of all the blood I lost I lost consciousness and the moment I woke up I saw 48 was missing it was still dark I think it was early morning and what I found was his foot steps, I followed them crawling almost not moving trying to find it and after a long time I've heard a helicopter, I screamed and shouted instantly because I knew somewhere up there I will find 48 the helicopter landed and what I saw shocked me, it was 48 but he was cought by the local forces 48 gave away his location and risked his life to get me to a hospital to be treated at and when I got there they had me sleeping for a surgery and what I was told next is that 48 is not alive anymore, he gave me his blood to keep me alive because he was the only one who was able to much my blood type he had no chance, he have away to much of his own blood to me coursing him to die his last wish was for me to carry on and live life, and so I do. I am using his life for the best purpose, playing wynncraft

Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: ofc I do why do you think I am still alive 48 saved my life just for that

TS_potato likes this.
  19. superACE

superACE Accepting donations of white horses VIP+

Minecraft:
    Your IGN: superACE_

I once got a large, 12 point question on a calc test wrong because I multiplied 9 * 6 = 48. Thankfully I got above a 48% on that test but I still felt pretty stupid.

Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs:
    [​IMG]

20. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your IGN: IceResistance
    At level 48, I started my first guild.
    Do yoU wANt 96-1O0 bOoTs: Yes. These boots look like they could work in a build of mine :eyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.