Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Accessory Merchants?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Toastyboi, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toastyboi

Toastyboi Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I can't seem to find an accessory merchant anywhere between Nivla Forest and Rymek. I haven't gotten many accessory drops from monsters and would like to buy some at my level from a vendor. Am I blind? If so, where are they?

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can see accessory merchants on the official map. Their icon is a ring. https://map.wynncraft.com/#/210/64/-1576/-5/Wynncraft - overworld/Wynncraft World
    You can only obtain accessories besides merchants from T3 and T4 loot chests. Or you can buy them from the market.

3. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You can also get some from quest, if you don't like tabbing out on MC you can get Wyntalis (a mod that follows the rules) where you can get an ingame map. I use the WynnerCraft mod pack on twitch which is pretty nice.

4. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Another way to get accessories is by the dungeon merchants. Ofc you will have to run the dungeons to be able to buy the items, but you also get xp at the same time.

5. Leavd

Leavd SDY Chief

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Making your own gear is another way to get stronger, its not the most fun and certainly grinding but its nice if you can't find something with the stats you want. Through ingredients you can customize your own equipment which is pretty cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.