Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Quest "mixed Feelings" Glitched Out

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Uriossama, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriossama

Uriossama Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Greetings everyone,

As I was doing this one quest and reached the 3rd stage of the LVL 87 quest "Mixed Feelings" (as found in the WIKI) I somehow when I talked to the stage 5 NPC directly skipped the 2 previous stages (3 and 4)
    The issue is that I have to do the 3 tasks to complete the quest and I am now blocked because the previous NPCs that had to give me tasks to do seem to have become glitched and don't feel like talking to me anymore.
    Would anyone have an idea how to fix this quest and can it be fixed once I've started it?

Regards
    Urios

2. Serious_Otaku

Serious_Otaku Newbie Adventurer

The same thing has happened to me. I had done the task where you had to stack the crates on the boat, but after completing the burning house and the boat stacking task, the NPC where you he sends you into the sewers had glitched out, so my thought was to either restart my game or change the server number. This fixed the NPC, but the NPC over at the boat stacking task had bugged out and wouldn't give me the final hint you need, even though you can redo the sewers and the burning house.
    I find it odd that re-entering the area allows you to redo the sewer and burning house NPC, but not the boat stacking NPC.
    The one issue I figured out is that the [0/3 hints found] text resets every time the somehow leave the area, so there isn't any kind of quest saving unlike most of the other quests out there.
    I unfortunately don't have a solution at the moment, but at least wanted to talk about what I experienced.

3. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    /kill yourself and then spam click the villagers that you need to speak too the villagers that you need to speak too via the wiki. If that doesn't work I'd DM the mods and beg

4. ExdSlash

ExdSlash Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I also have the same exact problem. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

5. bbygirlmissa

bbygirlmissa Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Same problem! Still haven't found any solution. I've done /kill and /fixquests countless times and it does nothing to help.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  6. Husky009

Husky009 Skilled Adventurer

It does the same for me. I had to relog because of a server restart while helping the dudes at the dock.

7. Lhapps

Lhapps Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    been having problems here too. i dont even know if staff exist because i reported a bug before and noone reached out so.

8. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    We have a bug reports section for reporting such issues with quests: https://forums.wynncraft.com/forums/bug-reports.134/
    In this specific situation, we're already aware of issues with this quest and they're resolved for the next update. However, it may be possible to find a temporary fix for each of you, so please start a private conversation with me to do so (to avoid filling up the bug reports section with duplicate reports).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.