Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is Jeweling Still Bad?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by OrbitIntensity, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrbitIntensity

OrbitIntensity Well-Known Adventurer

I just started playing again and have been grinding jeweling. I saw a post from last year saying jeweling isn't very good. So is it still not worth pursuing, or have the buffed it?

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Technically, every crafting profession was buffed at some point, since now you can use 6 ingredients in a recipe without needing to level up your profession. I'd say it counts a buff, assuming you stopped playing before it occurred, since you can craft some cool stuff at low-levels now IMO.

3. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you're on your first playthrough, just ignore professions for now. If you really want to do crafting, it doesn't matter hugely what you pick

MrYoghurt2004 likes this.
  4. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    That one post saying jeweling wasn't good was also ignoring the fact that accessories are supposed to suck compared to armor. Jeweling is still good, although I would not bother with professions if it's your first class in a while.

Castti likes this.
  5. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP Item Team

Minecraft:
    Mind you, you can make 4 accessories with jeweling too, and most other professions you can only make 1 or 2 different types of items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.