Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Finally Got My Own Minecraft Account, But Does Anyone Know How (if) I Can Transfer My Stuff?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SiGirl 85, Mar 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiGirl 85

SiGirl 85 Wandering Archer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So... If you read my introduction on Llevigar's Docks you may know that I normally play on my family's shared Minecraft account. Well, that has changed. I have finally gotten my own Minecraft account (Yay! :yum:). Now I am trying to transfer my stuff/profiles on as many servers as possible from siaujeke to my new account. (My sister has been wanting to check out some of these servers since I've talked about them so much and have so much fun on them. So I'm trying to open up as many of them as possible for her to play on.)
    My question: Is this possible? And if so, would a member of the staff be willing to help me on this?
    I don't want to lose all my stuff, or not be in my guild anymore, or lose my progress in the game, but I would love if me and my sis had an opportunity to play together.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :grinning:

2. Wiihacker0

Wiihacker0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    As far as I know, only items are transferable. I dunno if staff would make an exception, certainly hope they would! My suggestion if they won't is: swap family accounts. Use the account you just bought as the new family account and keep the old one, assuming no one else in your family cares this might be the best way of going about this sort of thing.

Good luck!

3. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can transfer your items by just simply having 2 windows open but you wont be able to transfer any progress on your classes.

4. SiGirl 85

SiGirl 85 Wandering Archer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks guys! This has been really helpful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.