Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hi! I'm Sigirl!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by SiGirl 85, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiGirl 85

SiGirl 85 Wandering Archer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi! I'm new to Wynncraft as of last night, and I just got on the forums to day. I play on my family's shared Minecraft account, siaujeke, but that may change someday is I get my own copy of the game. I'd like to introduce myself as SiGirl here! :smilecat:
    I don't know a ton about guilds or the people here (people don't seem all that talkative on the servers, at least when I've been on) but I'd love to join a guild if somebody can find an opening for me and to be a part of the Wynncraft community! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do next? I don't know if a player should stay solo for a while and make an name for themselves or try to join up with a guild right away, does anybody have an opinion on that? I'd love to hear anyone's opinion on what's most fun on the server! :smile:

I suppose that does it for introductions, so I'm off to the servers! See ya in Wynncraft! :yum:

RicRicc and Castti like this.
  2. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to Wynncraft and the forums!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  3. Moonlight_OuO

Moonlight_OuO Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.