Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Help With Bob's Tomb

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by sketcheyboyd, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sketcheyboyd

sketcheyboyd Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi I'm a level 60 mage and I still haven't been able to open Bob's Tomb because I have no friends who are able to do the quest. I need an archer to do the other side of the room. (The wiki for opening the tomb says I can just use my horse to stand on the pressure plate) If you can help, please comment!

2. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If you want in, I’ve left a class inside that can open it up for you. I’m on most evenings (CST/CDT). Just /msg me and it won’t take must time to switch classes and let you in. My IGN is RicRicc.

3. Jen_Nostxlgia

Jen_Nostxlgia Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    This was the latest forum I could find so I was wondering if you still needed the help with the quest since I'm a warrior that hasn't been able to complete it.
    If either of you could help then I would greatly appreciate it and be willing to pay <3

4. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Just do “/find RicRicc” to see if I’m on. /msg me and I’ll let you in. It just takes /class for me to switch classes.

5. HRC

HRC a Lux Nova Member; Trekkie, Lego, and Marvel Fan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes. I need with Bob's Tomb too! I will be on Wynncraft at 12:15 on Saturday. Tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.