Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Mythic Giveaway #2, Lament [concluded]

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Castti, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Leg

_Leg join hax CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fantastic voyage cause its a dope chill spot

2. BasicAly

BasicAly Commandress of HackForums CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What is your favorite quest in Wynncraft and WHY?
    my favorite quest in Wynncraft is masterpiece bc le :)

3. veryorangebus

veryorangebus Travelled Adventurer

What is your favorite quest in Wynncraft and WHY?
    Royal Trials, I like the Enter the Dojo/1000 Meters under vibe along with it connecting back to Flight in Distress

4. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

Oh no you're gonna choose him because sentimentality!

5. Sawyeeting

Sawyeeting Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    my favorite quest is probably the envoy I because it introduced me to a new area when i was just getting back into the game

IGN: Sawyeeting
    Discord: Sawyeet#4978

6. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No

7. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

:>

8. FlameDemonz

FlameDemonz [insert bullsh*t here] VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Bigger Picture, because you become tiny and a gnomes pet zombie tries to kill you

9. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

pretty sure the zombie is rather docile and it's the rat that is the real danger, yet for some reason that rat is never talked about

10. flatstanley

flatstanley Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the first quest because its when I first started and thought the game was amazing.

11. Spoodelf

Spoodelf Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Cook Assistant, even though it's nothing too special, but because it's a nostalgia bomb of me of my first time playing Runescape many years ago. In Runescape, there's a quest called "Cook's Assistant" and it was the first quest ever released in Runescape which required the player to go collect milk, an egg, and flour. Probably my favourite reference in Wynncraft.

12. Computekk

Computekk Steampunk Virtuoso

I joined Wynn in 2013, and I've always wondered which quest was the best. Which quest was the most enjoyable to me. Well, after the most recent update, I think I have an answer to this question.

My favorite quest in Wynncraft is A Hunter's Calling. The entire quest line itself requires you to travel throughout the Wynn and Gavel provinces, giving you scenarios of alternate universes where Bak'al was never stopped. It puts sort of a sense of urgency into saving the world and defeating Bak'al once and for all. It reveals lore about how Nesaak was frozen over, and actually makes the game feel as if time has passed. Most quests in the game are simply "oh just do this" or "grab me some of these". Most have nothing to do with the lore and story progression of the game itself. But this quest is different. Something important to note about the quest is how Aledar and Tasim, the ones whom you fight at the very end of the entire game, are the same exact people who helped you through the tutorial at the start of the game. Aledar and Tasim were in the caravan with you at the time of the crash, they essentially grew with you, and showed you how to be a professional at your class. They were the reason you are able to do everything you can do today, and it's spectacular that at the end of the game, you get to take them on, as if taking on your sensei. The whole quest makes time feel as if it has actually passed, it brings back moments of nostalgia that many players lose throughout playing due to them not visiting the required areas ever. Such as Almuj, not many high level players go to Almuj anymore because there's no reason too. However, this quest requires you to re-visit it for a cutscene, and this can spark nostalgia in players who haven't been there in a while because they're too busy grinding LI or mobs for mythics or AFKing in Detlas. The entire quest is like a journey throughout the world all over again, and it makes time feel as if it has actually passed, and gives meaning to all of the quests you have done beforehand. It's a wonderful quest, it really is.

The mysterious being that you encounter at the start of the quest, the riddles he gives you, the way you solve them, to the boss fights you encounter throughout the way, is incredible. The quest requires you to actually become an evil version of yourself in a way by forcing you to take over Ragni and Detlas and kill citizens. The way that it makes you feel is a mix of emotions. It brings back Amadel, before she became corrupt with greed from WynnExcavation, and requires you to help her with something. It brings you back in time and plays out all of these weird scenarios and these incredible moments of terror throughout the province, and lets you travel back to areas you never thought you'd go back to for any reason. Who would have thought that you would ever enter the corrupter of worlds' cave again for a quest? It's truly surprising and has a lot in store for you. The entire quest itself is just wonderful. From Ragni to Nesaak to Corkus to Rodoroc, it's a journey through time.

Castti likes this.
  13. CaptainYeetus

CaptainYeetus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The House of Twain, because the Twains actually seem super dope and should have more quests about them!

14. Bart

Bart Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My favorite quest must be A Hunter's Calling, and honestly all of the Silent Expanse quests. Why?

In A Journey Beyond, you unlock the first part of Silent Expanse. In A Journey Further, you unlock the second part of Silent Expanse. I think SE is the first ever area where you actually need to do quests to enter them. You have some smaller quest-restricted areas, like the Almuj Bank, but there is no such area as SE which you have to unlock with a quest.

A Hunter's Calling shows what would have happened if the ''bad side'' would have won, which in my opinion is really cool. It takes you back all the way to the start, in Ragni, and takes you all over the map (Troms, Rodoroc, Corkus, Olux).

The quest really lets you think about the storyline you've gone through while leveling up your class(es), because with all the side quests the main story is quite easy to forget/not understand. This also makes it stand out more then most quests. Sure, there are other quests that are made incredible good, but for most of the quests you just have to either kill someone or bring something to someone else and that's it, which is not that exciting…

I couldn't agree more if you said that this quest is also ''just search some persons and that's it'', but this time it isn't just a random person/location, this time it's all about the main storyline - which makes it my favorite quest

So, may we offer an end?

Castti likes this.
  15. crazydeadpool247

crazydeadpool247 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    My favorite quest is a Journey Beyond because Dern is built up throughout the whole game and it lived up to the hype and has some of the best lore in the story so far

16. Supereiris3000

Supereiris3000 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    To be honest I... Love all quest!
    Its not only the awsome story and lore, that the wynncraft team made for us to enjoy, that I love. The thing that makes me interested and excited about each and every quest in wynncraft is the fact that I get to explore and experience the amazing builds and creations that the builders of wynncraft sweated hard to make so we have an unforgettable journey. Last but not least, personally I love the animation that goes on in a quest and being able to see it in most quest makes my experience even more enchanted.

So yeah, I can't choose any one quest to be my favorite since all of them are truly spectacular.
    Now go on... disqualify me...

17. Qzphs

Qzphs Unskilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Qzphs.
    Quest: Fantastic Voyage.

Imagine mercilessly slaying mob after mob just to keep up your silly little facade of being a heroic adventurer… when you can prove your worth as a real one through the quest that is Fantastic Voyage.

It takes a true saviour to complete this quest. You are to set out into the sea with Relend. And in order to do this, you are required to contribute overwhelming efforts to see that it goes through in its success:
    • Obtain the map to Gateway Island.
    • Make full repairs on Relend’s ship, the Little Wing.
    • Singlehandedly navigate the ship to Gateway Island.
    • Rescue Relend from the debris of the crashed ship.
    • Obtain edible food for the night, for both yourself and Relend.
    • Cook a decent meal for the night, for both yourself and Relend.
    • Scout out the entire island.
    • Obtain materials for crafting an explosive.
    • Craft an explosive.
    • Clear the blockade to a mysterious cave, your only exit from the island.
    • Keep Relend safe from monsters throughout the entire journey back.
    And thus, the Pendant of Prosperity serves symbolic of exactly that. It is proof that you have shown true virtue in helping out adventurers in need. May prosperity remain forever on the side of those who deserve it.

18. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Submissions close in 4 hours! I won't be considering comments posted after then.

19. SuperCoolSaiyan

SuperCoolSaiyan Living that Laptop Life HERO

Minecraft:
    An Iron Heart Part II

I love the story of the creation of iron golems and how sad it is

20. JrAkcel

JrAkcel Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Tower of Ascension because its not a quest that you can finish in one go, you need to return often, every 10 levels and its really great every time you finish a floor, you feel the progression through the quest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.