Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Mythic Giveaway #2, Lament [concluded]

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Castti, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havelo

Havelo Random Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lord of the Clock because the reference to Lord of the Rings is as subtle as a 20 ton hammer shoved between your eyes.

2. Shovel

Shovel Follower of Tolvanism HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Beneath the Depths has always had a certain charm to it for me since it was originally added to Wynncraft. While there's many quests like it nowadays, running through the ruined remains of Sarnfic (or cave tunnels, rather) was such a great experience when we didn't have a lot of quests that explored largely hidden places within Wynn. Even after all these years of changes, including the entirety of the Gavel update and beyond, it's refreshing to go back and just revisit the area once in awhile.

Castti likes this.
  3. nightbaker

nightbaker Famous Adventurer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    Favorite quest is One Thousand Meters Under, it's a fun quest to get to know the crew, aka NPCs that actually have a personality, and set up in such a manner to feel like you're progressing, not just going back and forth.

4. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    Memory paranoia. The whole quest is done so well, the building, the story, and the awesome somber music just makes the experience awesome.
    Ign __Excel

100klemonreimu likes this.
  5. AnonymousEXE

AnonymousEXE Obscure

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: AnonymousEXE

Fav Quest: Fate of the Fallen

Reason: Fate of the Fallen brings you back to the past where Nessak is still not frozen, where the twain brothers were alive and were fighting the corruption. The dialogue with Theorick uncovers many lores including how Theorick the hero froze Nessak and become corrupted. As I am very into Wynn lore, I found this quest extremely satisfying and interesting.

Thanks for the giveaways btw. Hope I can get something this time...

100klemonreimu likes this.
  6. Gamewiz308

Gamewiz308 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My personal favorite quest would have to be 'Master Piece' I believe the name is. I found it the somewhat entertaining with the anticlimactic quest for a big reward. I would say 'The ultimate weapon' is a close second as the mobs took ages to spawn for me when I did it.

7. Fractured_Moon

Fractured_Moon Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Dystopia0

Fav quest: Dwarves and Doguns

"History is written by the winner", reminds us to always think critically when presented with claims that are not proven and just being passed around by word of mouth.

8. NITEHAWKX

NITEHAWKX Wanderer of Nemract & The Lands Beyond HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think for right now my favorite quest is Point of No Return, mostly because of how it really makes you think, both puzzle-wise AND moral-wise. Once you get the puzzles down, it's pretty easy to speed through (another thing I prefer in quests), and the ending always gets me. (also, thank you for doing all these giveaways :D)

Def likes this.
  9. _Sxm

_Sxm :L

Minecraft:
    A Hunter's Calling.

Sure, it's super long.
    Sure, you've gotta go all around the entire map multiple times.

But it is hands down, my favorite quest in terms of story and whatnot. Nothing strikes the nostalgia like this quest does. I came back from a 2 year hiatus to try the new 1.19 quests and it reminded me of memories I didnt even know I had. I started a whole new class just to experience how that nostalgia would feel like without taking a break.

tl;dr nostalgia, story, writing, lore, mystery, super cool quest npc

10. plazmavolt

plazmavolt Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    uh oh
    edit: I changed my answer please reevaluate
    page 3 near the middle

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Castti likes this.
  11. finnorir

finnorir Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A journey beyond, because it is a good (temporary) ending to the wynncraft storyline

12. Scipio0404

Scipio0404 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    i don't really have a favourite quest bc i onjoyed all of them equally but if i have to pick one than that would be the hunter's calling because it showed more about wynn

13. Th0mas1

Th0mas1 Gamer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A Journey Further / Point of No Return, because I love seeing that party of stupidos mess up everything the second they enter the Road to Dern.

14. Def

Def uwu CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is quite the hot take: but I really have to say ???

Even though I will complain whenever my friend group and I have to do it, I can't help but smile. It's brought the best and the worst out of us. It's quite a frustrating quest, especially if it's your first time doing it and or you haven't done it in a rather long time. I personally think it's quite a bonding experience between friends. Plus, it has quite a lot of cool lore. The first version of it was really mysterious in the eyes of a new person (especially when I came back from playing pre-gavel) due to the fact that if anyone spoke about it and or gave answers, they were banned.

Other than that, I would have to say Point of No Return. It's a really great quest, especially mechanically. Really loving all of these new quests, but this one takes the cake for me.

15. Wynncrab

Wynncrab Wynncrab of the Wynnland

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My favorite quest is Flight In Distress.

I thought it was super cool when I was doing it. I really like airships and it was awesome flying in one, like I was traveling on some VIP cruise.
    Not only that, but I really like that the quest's result allows air fast travel between Detlas and Cinfras. Not only cool, but useful too.
    You even fight a frickin Pirate Queen.

16. Nugget

Nugget Wybel Collector HERO

Minecraft:
    Deja Vu.
    Even 70 levels later I still make new profiles just to go and run that quest again, because it was so freaking fun!
    (The Shaman class gives me a reason to now! Whoop whoop!)

17. EpicEmerald911

EpicEmerald911 Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Definitely Jungle Fever. I like it primarily just because of the irony of finding Worid (the NPC) in all of these different banks around the map going "liquid emeralds are the only cure *cough*" and stuff, but also the concept of robbing 64 le from Wynn's banks with some random guy from Iboju village is genious XD idk, I just like its sense of comedy in a game so focused on war, battle, and ya know. Just a fun light-hearted quest lol

18. Space

Space Galaxy Shop Owner

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bob's Reincarnation is my favourite because it was a relatively easy quest at first (just collecting a few items) and it turned into what was pretty much the first challenge in Wynncraft for me. Didn't find CoW too hard so I really enjoyed the challenge. Plus who doesn't like Bob.

19. yGlory

yGlory Flying Assassin HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: yGlory
    Favourite Quest/Questline
    Quest: Dwarves & Doguns IV. Questline: Dwarves & Doguns
    Reason:
    I like the Story of the fights between the Dwarves and Doguns, because of the ''Plot Twists''
    where the Dwarves pretend that the fights between them happened even tho they were the real evil people. And the fights that we have to do.(Questline)

The reason i chose Dwarves & Doguns 4 is because of the Way we have to defeat the end Boss
    with that Ice Staff. And the end of the quest where Axelus dies due to their fights and tells them to stop fighting. So the Dogun chief and rodoroc king stopped the war and friended each other which ended in peace between Dwarves & Doguns. (Quest)

GL to everyone. I do Hope i'll win because i am Kinda bankrupt and Poor
    Discord: yGlory#7261

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  20. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Tutorial (Kings Recruit) cuz I can skip it
    IGN YoshisWorld

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.